Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

bingo !
    It's easy to say, but there comes a point, like already discussed, where the other team says "I don't care what it takes, you're not running the ball."

Championship teams have QBs that can get them over the finish line in those situations. JG was given that responsibility. He failed spectacularly.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

It's easy to say, but there comes a point, like already discussed, where the other team says "I don't care what it takes, you're not running the ball."

Championship teams have QBs that can get them over the finish line in those situations. JG was given that responsibility. He failed spectacularly.
      the full quote from lombardi is,
      run the ball, STOP the run, hold up the trophy.
      It is not enough to run the ball yourselves effectively, you must also stop the other team from being successful running.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

it is indeed where the QB comes in, I still ask myself why jurzchek, however he spells it only got one touch and it was good for a TD and never saw the ball again ?

I was reminded of how crucial the touches of howard griffith were in our big victories.

Comment

Working...
        X