Shanahan offense fails time and time again in critical moments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shanahan offense fails time and time again in critical moments

How many years in a row do I have to tell you guys this?

All you Shanahan nut huggers come out and let me hear that same energy for not hiring him.
    Last edited by Action; 02-02-2020, 07:08 PM.

He should have ran the ****ing ball. There was plenty of time.

Comment

Always does. Aga will be here soon to say that statistically isnt true. They got Mahomes worst game of the year and couldn't beat them. Like I said all lead up. KC will figure that cover 3 that SF plays predominantly and piled up the points in the 4th quarter. There is a reason Journeymen QBs like Jimmy G and HOF QBs like KC have have such is difference in SB records.

Comment

1st half clock management was atrocious, should have scored then.

Comment

Garopplo is who this thread should be complaining about. Guy is average at best. Shanny is the reason the offense does anything. Too bad they drafted Solomon Thomas instead of Patrick Mahomes.

Comment

Originally posted by hades View Post
            1st half clock management was atrocious, should have scored then.
            He didn’t trust garoppolo.. felt that was pretty obvious?? He just threw a stupid interception and with 1 min left he ran the ball three times. Garappolo is an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCoachBear View Post
              Garopplo is who this thread should be complaining about. Guy is average at best. Shanny is the reason the offense does anything. Too bad they drafted Solomon Thomas instead of Patrick Mahomes.
              The Shanahan offense always has a ****ing excuse. Always.

Ya know if it’s not the QB it’s because the team isn’t playing with enough heart.

Or Matt Ryan’s 7 step drop while in FG position lmao

Comment

Kyle can’t close.

Comment

To be out coached by Reid when you are up 20-10 is just plain ugly. But one must admit that there were like 25 no calls on KC for holding.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
                    Always does. Aga will be here soon to say that statistically isnt true. They got Mahomes worst game of the year and couldn't beat them. Like I said all lead up. KC will figure that cover 3 that SF plays predominantly and piled up the points in the 4th quarter. There is a reason Journeymen QBs like Jimmy G and HOF QBs like KC have have such is difference in SB records.
                    Hey dip****, you said Mahomes would shred the 49ers defense. That sure as **** didn’t happen. Maybe you should shut up and stop exposing your own stupidity for once.

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post

The Shanahan offense always has a ****ing excuse. Always.

Ya know if it’s not the QB it’s because the team isn’t playing with enough heart.

Or Matt Ryan’s 7 step drop while in FG position lmao
                      I get it.. you watch football at Buffalo Wild Wings on trivia night.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post
                        To be out coached by Reid when you are up 20-10 is just plain ugly. But one must admit that there were like 25 no calls on KC for holding.
                        Kyle has been a part of two of the biggest Super Bowl choke jobs ever. It’s really rather remarkable.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

Hey dip****, you said Mahomes would shred the 49ers defense. That sure as **** didn’t happen. Maybe you should shut up and stop exposing your own stupidity for once.
                          You mean the playoffs I predicted perfectly once the Pats handed KC the bye? All while you never kept your word after your bitch meltdown you said Houston will beat KC, Titans will beat KC, 9ers will beat KC. BTW he did shred them when it counted. I'll put this up for you to study while you get your statistics out.

Attached Files

Comment

Not mutually exclusive: Shanahan offense fails in critical moments *and* Garoppolo isn't a great QB.

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post
                              How many years in a row do I have to tell you guys this?

All you Shanahan nut huggers come out and let me hear that same energy for not hiring him.
                              Action is right. SF was winning the game and Saleh’s defense had contained Kermit and held him to nothing all game but 2 INTS. And Shanahan comes out winning 20-13 with 5:30 to go in the game and chokes the game back to the Queefs. So glad that crap offense is outta DEN.

Comment

Working...
                              X