Super Bowl game thread - 49ers vs. Chiefs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by redhed View Post
    Now THAT was an excellent read, quite entertaining. Just keep telling yourself Lock is the answer, and you'll be fine!
    If we can ever get to a point where all his passes are to wide open receivers like Mahomes, we should be more than good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

If we can ever get to a point where all his passes are to wide open receivers like Mahomes, we should be more than good.
      IF he can escape pressure....while ALSO keeping his eyes down field, and make accurate off platform throws...maybe he will be....just not that many QB who can do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Large View Post
        I’m Tutuapp 9Apps ShowBox not going to watch, haven’t watched a Super Bowl since 2015.... I’d like to see Sanders get another ring, that’s about all I care about in that game.
        f they lose, then it will be by 6 or less points.
        Last edited by BLANCOFA; 02-04-2020, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Like this?

Click image for larger version

Name:	UnselfishTintedAmericanblackvulture-size_restricted.gif
Views:	100
Size:	7.64 MB
ID:	2566471

Comment

And people acting like Mahomes did something special on that play are clowns. Really acting like he did anything special in that game in general is laughable. That MVP award is a joke.
            Has it ever occurred to you that Mahomes played bad for 3 quarters and still rattled off 21 points in 8 min to close out the game? His floor game was 31 points. That was a good throw. Getting hit and flinging it what from own 22 yard line to the other is a great throw. They knew that SF was playing that Seattle match cover 3 and that 41 would jump the underneath route not expecting a 40 yard out route on a S.

Your problem is you want your narrative to be true when it is not. Mahomes is the best QB in the league and it isnt close.

Comment

And people acting like Mahomes did something special on that play are clowns. Really acting like he did anything special in that game in general is laughable. That MVP award is a joke.
              300+ total yards, 3 TDs, led two late scoring drives to take the lead, several great runs and clutch plays....oh, and he's the QB of the SB winner. Yeah, I'm completely shocked that he won MVP.

Were you born yesterday?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by muninoel View Post

NFL looking for next poster boy and they helped crown him tonight...no offsides call, holding all over, 2 hits to Jimmy G's head, hit on Kittle out of bounds, but wait, let's call a PI against San Fran on biggest play of game and then gift them a TD when Williams steps out of bounds. The fix has been on all year.
                  Ah this is just so beautiful. I love it.

Nothing better than Broncos fans having to live through what we had to during Peyton Manning’s time in Denver.

Every single call going Manning’s way. No holding calls ever. No penalties despite constant illegal pick plays from his receivers.

not fun living on the other side of it huh?

Comment

• Apparently those emergency truckloads of tissues and tampons haven't arrived yet.

Buck up, they'll get there eventually. I know it's eating you all up that KC has a future HOF coach and likely HOF QB, and you have Dic Fabio and Nancy Drew. Sucks to be you.

My God you Cheato fans are a bunch of crybaby bitches.

Comment

Working...
                    X