Post Game Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Game Thoughts

- congrats to the Chargers, they out muscled, out disciplined, out executed, out hustle, out coached and out game planned the best team in the AFC.

- this team simple can't disappear for 30 minutes of football games anymore. We can't have one decent drive in the first half and then hope 18 plays out of his ass in the 3rd quarter.

- we make so many basic mental errors. Holliday fielding punts inside the 5, fair catching a ball when there is no defender even close. 12 men on the field, 4 times... It's either coaching or hustle... Both inexcusable more that once every few games and that is too many. We can't keep doing it, were gonna be one and done wit stupid **** like that

- long stretches of 3 and outs- I don't know if it's Manning, or the Offense line, of the revivers, but we have these terrible stretches of complete incompetence. Manning has and arsenal around him, I just can't find a reason why he goes 3 and outs in chunks like that. He's gotta be better in at least getting field position, seeing that our D is struggling

- I'm afraid of what I have seen from this team against decent competition. We can make mistakes and mess around with bad teams, but were sloppy against good teams and that will not end well going forward. At times we just look lackluster and apathetic... Maybe they buy into the Best Offense ever hype machine?? Fox better tighten up that ****. I was really hoping tonight we'd come out with a statement that were ready to bury teams and steamroll.... It was literally the exact opposite...

Like I said, congrats to McCoy and the Chugs, one heck of an effort in OUR house... Were still a 13-3 team, it could be WAY worse, and were lucky to be so spoiled... But man, this one was deflating at home, and I hope this team is HUMBLED and forgetting about all this offensive records crap... Tighten it up, start playing smart...

Good bye first seed, probably one and done with this defense and ST.

Comment

I just cut my wrists, tied a noose, dropped my dog off at the shelter and wrote a letter to my family.

Goodbye Orange and Blue world. I can't take it.

Comment

The same things show up each loss, and in fact it seems they get worse each time. That's on the coaching staff. You solve problems not exacerbate them.

Scored 33 points but it was on the road to a hot Indy team and Manning was off.

Scored 31 points and blew a retardedly big lead in Foxboro. Ugly as ****

Scored 17, got our asses completely ****ing handed to us.

Each loss has got progressively worse. We in no way shape or form belonged out there with a 6 and ****ing 7 team.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesterhole View Post
          Good bye first seed, probably one and done with this defense and ST.
          We can only hope New England can't turn it since Gronk is gone... Unlike the Broncos, the Pats just seem like they have their **** more together... I think they have a far superior coach, and frankly the more clutch QB...

Here's to hoping

Comment

Defense really needs to check itself. They played so poorly.

Stupid mistakes really cost us as well.

Oh well. Off to bed!

Comment

Originally posted by TD4HOF View Post
              I just cut my wrists, tied a noose, dropped my dog off at the shelter and wrote a letter to my family.

Goodbye Orange and Blue world. I can't take it.
              Easy brother, it's a football game

Comment

My post game thoughts!

**** *** ***** ****** ******* **** *** ***** Defense!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

We aren't winning the SB with this many idiots on the same team

Comment

Lol. You can't win them all. Terrible play all around but, sheesh. You guys bugging out.

Comment

Originally posted by spiralism View Post
                      The same things show up each loss, and in fact it seems they get worse each time. That's on the coaching staff. You solve problems not exacerbate them.

Scored 33 points but it was on the road to a hot Indy team and Manning was off.

Scored 31 points and blew a retardedly big lead in Foxboro. Ugly as ****

Scored 17, got our asses completely ****ing handed to us.

Each loss has got progressively worse. We in no way shape or form belonged out there with a 6 and ****ing 7 team.
                      The trend is in the wrong direction against good teams... I am just afraid were falling apart and getting exposed, and that the worst is yet to come... I hope not, but this was not encouraging

Comment

This game was one that setup perfectly for the bolts.

Comment

If the defense can't improve, then we are relying on Manning to put up 40+.

That isn't realistic against playoff football teams.

Comment

outside of #18, collectively we have the dumbest set of players.

What the **** were these coaches doing this week. I think JDR was in a post USC funk. We looked lost. Kept doing the same stupid stuff expecting different results.

Congrats to the chargers, they looked like the better team.

Comment

Originally posted by maher_tyler View Post
                              We aren't winning the SB with this many idiots on the same team
                              God, it's like were chock full of stupid. Just dumb errors all over the place

Comment

Working...
                              X