Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kyle Shanahan : I am rooting for you too !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I were a niners fan, I'd be more concerned about that Jimmy G contract than Kyle S at this point.

Gotta have a guy that can deliver against a D selling out. Kittle should've had a monster game.

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

when it's 40-0 you have to also look at the 40 !not such a great defense to go along with a scoreless 4th.
      come on man... the Offenses just needed to move the chains and failed. when push comes to shove, he calls a terrible game.

Comment

Originally posted by jmz313 View Post

come on man... the Offenses just needed to move the chains and failed. when push comes to shove, he calls a terrible game.
        Usually comes down to whether a QB can execute when a D has no choice but to throw everyone at the line of scrimmage. QB's got to feed guys like Kittle in those moments. Play was there. Just wasn't executed.

Comment

Originally posted by jmz313 View Post

just sayin he had help. to suggest we point a single finger at shannys play calling for either loss is just wrong ! I have faulted kyle ever since that atlanta burning mess, but he had help losing both games. jimmy g had the worst passer rating ever in a 4th quarter of a SB.
          He olnly had to make good on the one deep shpt he overthrew ES !
          but we trivialize all that went into that game if we focus on just one play....or two.

Comment

Garopollo was put in a tough spot.
            first the coaching staff had made it clear during the playoffs, they would not be counting on him to win, but then, when push came to shove, they asked him to win it for them.
            I’m a firm believer in chemistry and rapport in football, that’s why I wasn’t surprised he missed that open shot to Sanders.

Comment

Richard Sherman is a man of his word...
              He said he won’t be visiting the White House and he was right!

Comment

Working...
              X