Oh its going to be a long week.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh its going to be a long week.

This game had bad juju after that first drive. It was all Chargers. Definitely not looking forward to the haters who will be out. And get ready, because Mike McCoy is an awesome coach and will have the Boltz humming for many years.
    Last edited by Kaylore; 12-13-2013, 06:53 AM.

Anybody think how flat we looked was more of the short week?
    Had a string of really tough games, coming away 3-1 in them, and then kind of taking it easy and just...getting worked over tonight at everything.

Comment

Okay. Ill field the shrapnel. Not a devostating loss; I don't think NE wins out. But disturbing for sure!

No idea how this crappy defense held them to 17. Wow. I will blame it on the Thursday night abomination and try to feel better.

Comment

Very long.

The question is...how many times will I wish death on kcstud, bob, and those other dickheads

Comment

Both teams had a short week so that is a lame excuse, add to it that SD was not only on the road, add in the cold and altitude and Denver just sucked the big one this week.

Comment

SD is probably one of the tougher teams we played due to their QB.

At the end of the day, we're in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by OBF1 View Post
              Both teams had a short week so that is a lame excuse, add to it that SD was not only on the road, add in the cold and altitude and Denver just sucked the big one this week.
              I think it hurt Denver more because of Welker missing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratboy View Post

Yep, just like last year...

Comment

Well at least spiralism will quit the team and go away now. So we have that going for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesterhole View Post
                    Yep, just like last year...
                    1997 Broncos went 6-0, 9-1, 11-2....

Broncos NEED to lose next week against Houston and have Kansas City win out and then the Super Bowl is guaranteeed.

Edit: don't know why I quoted that post.

Comment

NE has to drop one right? They have been getting some flukey wins this year.

Better to lose one now and re-focus than have all these bad habits in the divisional round...

Comment

Originally posted by Ratboy View Post

The defensive matchup caused problems both games, too. The Pagano brothers seem to be having their best games this year against Peyton for whatever reason.

Well managed game by Rivers for sure, but that string of 3-and-outs (compounded by band punt return decisions) put too much pressure on our weakest area.

Comment

I dont even want to watch football for 10 days after this ****.

Comment

They will give us the middle and the clock running all day.

Comment

This is a pathetic loss to a subpar team. For shame defense.

Comment

Working...
                              X