GARY Kubiak, named OC for Vikes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UberBroncoMan View Post
    The real question should be, who would you all rather have? Pat Shurmur and Mike Munchak or Gary Kubiak and Rick Dennison
    Man, Kubes has r i n g s with us and will always be a Broncos classic.

But with we where we are now I want to see Lock in Shurmur's offense and Munchak coaching up the O-Line. So excited to see what free agency and the draft adds to the offense. We are poised to make a huge leap offensively if good decisions are made by Elway.

I'm glad for Kubes though that Zimmer loves him and he's having success. It's just time to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

check with his wife first.
      The blue monkeys fly at midnight. Check the suitcase for oil leaks.

Comment

Originally posted by UberBroncoMan View Post
        The real question should be, who would you all rather have? Pat Shurmur and Mike Munchak or Gary Kubiak and Rick Dennison
        Munchak has only been here one season, hasn’t been that impressive so far. Things on OL need to be turned around quick.

Comment

Munchak is consistent and has worked only for 3 coaches over the last 25 years. Vic is his 4th coach. Kubiak, on the other hand, may have to give up his position again after a year or two because of the stress.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkie View Post
            Munchak is consistent and has worked only for 3 coaches over the last 25 years. Vic is his 4th coach. Kubiak, on the other hand, may have to give up his position again after a year or two because of the stress.
            Drew could leave in 3 years to pursue his singing career.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkie View Post
              Hopefully he can handle being an OC better than a HC.

Comment

I'd take Kubiak as OC over every other OC in football. I'm not sure of an OC that's done more with less so consistently.

Comment

Originally posted by jmz313 View Post
                  I'd take Kubiak as OC over every other OC in football. I'm not sure of an OC that's done more with less so consistently.
                  mid season changes, QB carousel.
                  run and pass from the same formations,any variable of personnel.
                  and a run first mentality.
                  west texas football, where the wind is the best pass defender.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

Hopefully he can handle being an OC better than a HC.
                    less stressful,we all hope !
                    I don't think JFE wanted to see his lifelong buddy,GFK drop on the sidelines of a broncos game.

Comment

Originally posted by 24champ View Post

Munchak has only been here one season, hasn’t been that impressive so far. Things on OL need to be turned around quick.
                      ok quintine.

Comment

Working...
                      X