Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fox returns, Denver slumps. Coincidence?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox returns, Denver slumps. Coincidence?

Fox returns, Denver slumps. Coincidence?

I THINK NOT!

yeah, JDR did an awesome job against the Pats.

Comment

No excuse for 12 men on the field several times a game.

This is pathetic

Comment

Overreaction, but he deserves some heat for this.

Team looks completely unprepared and are committing stupid penalties and have had too many men on the field multiple times.

There needs to be some serious soul searching after this nonsense, either we rally and get our **** together or we keep plodding along hoping everything will magically fix itself.

Comment

Nice! We're on pace to possess the ball for 2 minutes and 28 seconds in the second half.

That'll go nicely with our 11 minutes in the first half.

Thanks, Fox. I am *so* glad that you're back on the sidelines!

Comment

The coach does not show up on the field and play like a crappy 8 man high school team. Players need to take responsibility for their pathetic play.

Comment

Fox and Del Rio are both b-list coaches that are being carried by Manning.

Comment

Originally posted by OBF1 View Post
                The coach does not show up on the field and play like a crappy 8 man high school team. Players need to take responsibility for their pathetic play.
                So do the coaches. Especially when you are getting stupid penalties constantly.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                  Hey drunk, tell me which coach jumped offside on 4th and 4 during a punt? Really

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                    Yeah, 12 men on the field is all on the coaches.

And the coaches get half the blame for the offsides on 4th and 4. Did it not occur to them to remind their guys *not* to jump early?

Comment

Shut up Armchair Seahawk

Comment

Please cut Duke. The experiment is over...

Comment

Wow, what a terrible, pathetic effort from the defense. Really hope we have 7-8 new starters next year, which will start after we go one-and-done. Most of these guys shouldn't be playing in the NFL.

Comment

We'll lose and NE will win out. At best, we finish with the same record. NE will have the tiebreaker, so we'll have to beat Brady in his crib.

Won't happen.

The dream for a return to the Super Bowl ended tonight.

You heard it first here, folks.

Comment

Originally posted by OBF1 View Post
                              Hey drunk, tell me which coach jumped offside on 4th and 4 during a punt? Really
                              I didn't say that

Comment

Working...
                              X