Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Florida arrest warrant issued for Antonio Brown in battery case

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Florida arrest warrant issued for Antonio Brown in battery case

    HOLLYWOOD, Fla. -- Antonio Brown threw a rock at a moving truck driver before the alleged battery outside of his home Tuesday, according to court documents obtained by TMZ

    https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-prior-battery


  • #2
    Betting line how the AB story ends.

    Prison -150

    Dead -130

    Comment


    • #3

      Comment


      • #4
        Will be fun when he streams his arrest on Instagram Live.

        Comment


        • #5
          The League or the PA have to step up to the plate here and do some kind of intervention. Obviously, Antonio is exhibiting symptoms of brain trauma likely caused by concussions. The League talks a good game...

          Comment


          • #6
            He needs a good neurologist.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
              The League or the PA have to step up to the plate here and do some kind of intervention. Obviously, Antonio is exhibiting symptoms of brain trauma likely caused by concussions. The League talks a good game...
              Really don't think these kind of secondhand diagnoses stated as fact are appropriate. He might just be an egotist to the most absurd level, and feeding that lifestyle has irreparably changed him. He might have real mental issues that have nothing to do with head injuries in football. And yeah, CTE is also possible. Just silly to state in such an absolute fashion IMO.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
                Betting line how the AB story ends.

                Prison -150

                Dead -130
                Dead.

                Pay me now, unless you believe he is immortal.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                  The League or the PA have to step up to the plate here and do some kind of intervention. Obviously, Antonio is exhibiting symptoms of brain trauma likely caused by concussions. The League talks a good game...
                  Yesterday was supposedly a dispute over AB not paying the moving guys. He has always shown that he isnt the best at paying for services. He has narcissistic personality disorder of some sort and making him filthy rich for now is fuel to the fire along with social media.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I’m having a hard time wrapping my head around and figuring out what really happened to Antonio Brown.
                    He needs counseling and some sort of medical help. Something’s not right in his head.
                    His conduct has been erratic to say the least from the beginning of his issues with the Steelers, then the Raiders, and finally being let go by the Patriots because he couldn’t stay out of trouble is pretty disturbed, and now this latest incident makes him look pretty bad, he can’t get his ass out of trouble.
                    All of this makes him unfit to ever play ball again, and if you think things can’t get any worse, you’re right, wait until he’s done squandering his money.
                    Why isn’t his trainer a positive influence in his life?
                    The article that I’d first read says he was with his trainer at the time of the attack.
                    Last edited by strafen; 01-23-2020, 11:04 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      So much talent to go to waste. It's honestly really hard to stomach anyone actually acting this way naturally without drugs or any form of illness, disease, or even physical brain damage. But at the same time I don't know the gentleman. At this point, I'm glad I don't.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by strafen View Post
                        I’m having a hard time wrapping my head around and figuring out what really happened to Antonio Brown.
                        He needs counseling and some sort of medical help. Something’s not right in his head.
                        His conduct has been erratic to say the least from the beginning of his issues with the Steelers, then the Raiders, and finally being let go by the Patriots because he couldn’t stay out of trouble is pretty disturbed, and now this latest incident makes him look pretty bad, he can’t get his ass out of trouble.
                        All of this makes him unfit to ever play ball again, and if you think things can get worse, you’re right, wait until he’s done squandering his money.
                        Whis is he trainer not be of a positive influence in his life?
                        The article that I’d first read says he was with his trainer at the time of the attack.
                        he has enough legal problems to be officially squandered financially
                        when you are poor they call you crazy.
                        when you are rich, eccentric.
                        brown is going crazy as soon as his money runs out.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Heard a story that in his second year in the league, he destroyed a TV in his hotel room, cut up all the pillows and mattress with a knife, and also did some damage in the hallway and elevator.

                          Mike Tomlin has to babysit this idiot for 9 years and we hardly heard a thing. Steelers are a rock solid organization.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post
                            Heard a story that in his second year in the league, he destroyed a TV in his hotel room, cut up all the pillows and mattress with a knife, and also did some damage in the hallway and elevator.

                            Mike Tomlin has to babysit this idiot for 9 years and we hardly heard a thing. Steelers are a rock solid organization.
                            savvy perspective.
                            but they might alsobe consideredinablers if they just hid his behavior from view rather than address his issues.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Before "the hit" his scouting report clearly said he had clear off the field issues.

                              It has also been said that money only amplifies what you are. If you are a kind patient person then money will reveal that in you. If you are an insecure loud show off then money will amplify that.

                              Happen to believe that is true. I happen to think he feels like the perpetual victim and is certainly playing that role.

                              "Emancipate yourselves from MENTAL SLAVERY for none but our selves can free our own minds." Bob Marley

                              I also happen to believe that is true. To mean what that means is if you are enslaved mentally, then you are a slave indeed regardless if you are in shackles or not. AB is reminding me of a more acute version of Brandon Marshall. Who, improved himself and his plight by first acknowledging that he had a problem. He spear headed a movement and did bring attention to mental problems or issues.

                              To me there is a clear comparison to what Brandon Marshall was. I think AB is surrounded by enablers and people yapping in his ear. He clearly has mental issues but they will not be helped or treated if he does not first acknowledge that he has a problem. I do not think I ever heard him take responsibility.

                              Has anyone? If he had I will stand corrected.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X