Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can any Broncos fan NOT be rooting for Shanahan, Sanders, Lynch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunk Monkey
    replied
    Only team I will ever root for from the AFC West is the Broncos. **** the rest. **** the Chiefs and their sister ****ing fans. Go Niners.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

c'mon refs !
    A massive referee controversy to mare a Quiefs superbowl sounds perfect.

Leave a comment:

• CHEF LUIGI
    replied
    Originally posted by Mountain Bronco View Post
    Not rooting for the 49ers, but will be rooting against the Quiefs.
    c'mon refs !

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Bronco
    replied
    Not rooting for the 49ers, but will be rooting against the Quiefs.

Leave a comment:

• Mile High Salute
    replied
    Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

Offense yes. Defense they don't mix it up a ton and just out talent people in their single S/Seattle scheme. Mostly zone and least blitzing team in the league. I hope Bosa is the MVP. Actually I'd like Dee Ford to get the MVP.
    This would be the ultimate. Dee Ford revenge game!!! ;-D

Leave a comment:

• elsid13
    replied
    Originally posted by CEH View Post
    SF has a player type wanted for both their offense and defense . Makes it a hell of a lot easier to scout when you know what traits you want in a football player.
    Every time you change system you sent yourself back 3 years.

Leave a comment:

• oubronco
    replied
    Go Niners!!!

Leave a comment:

• CEH
    replied
    SF has a player type wanted for both their offense and defense . Makes it a hell of a lot easier to scout when you know what traits you want in a football player.

Leave a comment:

• Drunken.Broncoholic2
    replied
    Originally posted by gunns View Post

I'm well aware that Kyle has personnel control which was part of the reason Denver didn't hire him. But I've also read that Lynch brings the names back to Kyle and Kyle is exclusive with the offense. Kyle does sign off on the defensive players that Lynch promotes because he has faith in Lynch. Lynch has also commented on his drafting, free agents, that he seems to miss on the safety position, the position he played. Much like Elway with QB. This is why I would like Lynch, because he seems to have a knack with picking up qualified defense.
    Ya it’s not just Kyle making all personnel moves. He has control but Lynch has scouted and brought in several additions. Hell even Scangs made a personnel move with the addition of Mullens.

that’s ridiculous.

Leave a comment:

• gunns
    replied
    Originally posted by champhalloffamer View Post

This is fake news about Lynch. Lynch is the GM but Kyle has full control and every decision in that building has to be signed off by Kyle. Lynch is great but he works under Kyle. I made a lengthy post on this in the NFC championship game thread on page 8 if your interested. I also have just listened to the GM shuffle podcast with Mike Lombardi who has been a GM in the NFL and now really is an insider and it is a great podcast but there is some great info on Kyle who he has worked with and how Kyle runs the 49ers and he credits owner Jed York in giving Kyle total authority for the 49ers. Here is a link to the podcast and the Kyle info starts at 27:30 and lasts for a couple of minutes. It is the podcast from yesterday dated 20th January:

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...k/id1458884463
    I'm well aware that Kyle has personnel control which was part of the reason Denver didn't hire him. But I've also read that Lynch brings the names back to Kyle and Kyle is exclusive with the offense. Kyle does sign off on the defensive players that Lynch promotes because he has faith in Lynch. Lynch has also commented on his drafting, free agents, that he seems to miss on the safety position, the position he played. Much like Elway with QB. This is why I would like Lynch, because he seems to have a knack with picking up qualified defense.

Leave a comment:

• Rohirrim
    replied
    I'm rooting against the Chiefs. Always.

Leave a comment:

• rmsanger
    replied
    You can stop at why would there any Broncos fans not rooting against the chiefs. Then you can add on the rest as the icing.

Leave a comment:

• DONKEYSHOW
    replied
    Chiefs and the over. $$$

Leave a comment:

• CHEF LUIGI
    replied
    if cheifs win ?
    good for them ,maybe after half a century they can take that stick out of their arse and learn to act civilized.

if the cheifs lose?
    Ha HA you sorry sack of inbred, corn pone red neck,catsup stained morons!

Leave a comment:

• DENVERDUI55
    replied
    Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
    AFC man. Simple as that. It's the Queefs time. If they can't do it now, then they won't do it later. They were gifted wrapped the playoffs this year. It's now or probably another 50 years. I won't be all cheering for them, hell I'll probably be cheering for the 9ers. I won't be upset if they win, It'll be funny as hell though if they lose.
    I remember incheered for Pats over Rams and regretted a couple years later. If SF wins it doesnt mean that KC won't win one. They are going to be in the run for the SB for awhile unfortunately. That is what a player like 15 does for them.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X