Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can any Broncos fan NOT be rooting for Shanahan, Sanders, Lynch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Root for which ever team you prefer. Have a good time. Live, laugh, love...

Comment

And don’t forget Bobby Turner

Comment

I would like to think that game plan was an homage to pops over Super Bowl 32.

Comment

in SB 32, Kyle was on the sideline carrying his dads headset while Andy was on the other sideline as a asst coach

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
            And don’t forget Bobby Turner
            amen !

Comment

Originally posted by maher_tyler View Post

If the 9ers throw 40 times with Garapollo they aren't winning.
              What do you notice about this game?

Get box score updates on the San Francisco 49ers vs. New Orleans Saints football game. https://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=401127964 via @ESPN App http://espn.com/app

On the road. Not just any place. At New Orleans against Drew Brees.

Garoppolo is capable.

Comment

Originally posted by peacepipe View Post

I grew up in an era where the NFC was on a 13 straight year SB winning streak.
                me too - my first season following the league was 1987 and I was an ardent AFC fan in the superbowl because of it - maybe its becuase the first one I saw WAS the Broncos but each of those subsequent AFC beatdowns in the superbowl used to hurt just as bad whether it was the broncos or not - before the 2016 season the only time I rooted for the NFC was in 2002/3 when the Faiders got there. I even rooted for the pats against the Seahawks so butthurt I was over SB48 the year before.......

....however time has healed a lot of those wounds, I have rooted against the Pats the last three years now, and given that NFC dominance has not been a thing for decades I do feel free to root for either team now...or just enjoy the show!

Sooo, I did wonder if I might find myself reviving my AFC fandom - Chiefs trolls just haven't been as bad in recent years as they were when I first joined the board, (hierarchy of hate in the division has ALWAYS been Raiders, Chiefs, Chargers in that order) and the chiefs are fun to watch - plus I'm in the UK so there's no watercooler talk or annoying trolls in real life I have to worry about, all the smack talk is 100% online for me. When the Chiefs started to get their you-know-what together again after their mid-season mini-slump I did start to wonder if I could have found myself supporting the Chiefs in the superbowl........?

But ....naaaaaah....found myself rooting hard for whoever the chiefs were playing in all the playoff games this year. Maybe if they had played the Pats it would have been different but that didn't happen.

Get used to it though. We could well see the Chiefs hoist the Lombardi this year and they could be the team to beat in the conference for some time now. If the hatred doesn't burn bright just yet I'm sure it will do in the future.......but its an interesting game. The Chiefs looked unstoppable in the playoffs but the standard of opposition was poor - thie 49ers defense will be better by far than anything they have faced up untill now, which should keep it closer. But if it is close, I can't help but feel that still favours KC as they definitely have the better QB. Hope I'm wrong and will root for the 49ers but I have a feeling I will be disappointed......

Comment

Joe Ellis is rooting for the Chiefs i bet

Comment

Super bowl wins by division

AFC East 9
                    AFC North 8
                    AFC South 2
                    AFC West 7

NFC East 13
                    NFC North 5
                    NFC South 2
                    NFC West 7

Just in case anyone had any sort of pride in that sort of thing. I think that those numbers are accurate. That is where it stands.

AFC 26
                    NFC 27

Those are the scores....
                    Last edited by Broncoblood32; 01-22-2020, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

Offense yes. Defense they don't mix it up a ton and just out talent people in their single S/Seattle scheme. Mostly zone and least blitzing team in the league. I hope Bosa is the MVP. Actually I'd like Dee Ford to get the MVP.
                      Oh man, can you imagine if the last play of the game is KC near the goalline, TD to win, and it's a Dee Ford sack.....and he's NOT offsides?

Comment

AFC man. Simple as that. It's the Queefs time. If they can't do it now, then they won't do it later. They were gifted wrapped the playoffs this year. It's now or probably another 50 years. I won't be all cheering for them, hell I'll probably be cheering for the 9ers. I won't be upset if they win, It'll be funny as hell though if they lose.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
                          AFC man. Simple as that. It's the Queefs time. If they can't do it now, then they won't do it later. They were gifted wrapped the playoffs this year. It's now or probably another 50 years. I won't be all cheering for them, hell I'll probably be cheering for the 9ers. I won't be upset if they win, It'll be funny as hell though if they lose.
                          I remember incheered for Pats over Rams and regretted a couple years later. If SF wins it doesnt mean that KC won't win one. They are going to be in the run for the SB for awhile unfortunately. That is what a player like 15 does for them.

Comment

if cheifs win ?
                            good for them ,maybe after half a century they can take that stick out of their arse and learn to act civilized.

if the cheifs lose?
                            Ha HA you sorry sack of inbred, corn pone red neck,catsup stained morons!

Comment

Chiefs and the over. $$$

Comment

You can stop at why would there any Broncos fans not rooting against the chiefs. Then you can add on the rest as the icing.

Comment

Working...
                                X