Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can any Broncos fan NOT be rooting for Shanahan, Sanders, Lynch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmz313 View Post
    I kinda would like to see Andy win the SB but i'm not trying to root for KC.
    andy is a lovable guy.
    He has just never been able to suppress his pass happy ways.
    even now his teams best rush attempts come as improv from his multi-talented QB.
    If andy does win, it will be because he has undergone no less than a metamorphosis, into a run enriched butterfly !

I think the 9ers will attack the pass at the point of origin.
    They are smart enough to know you must front kelce, just like in basketball and keep him from receiving the pass like a forward.
    On offense, kyle is a great counter puncher ! his team will be prepared to attack your weaknesses as well as accentuate their own strengths with a gameplan to diminish your strength.
    Shanny will work to keep the cheifs O on the sideline with long chain moving drives.
    He leaned a valuable lesson in his last SB appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by gunns View Post

It's because they have a good defense.

I have hated SF since the John Brodie days. No, don't dislike them for beating us in the SB, that was Denver's fault. But I will be rooting for them this year for obvious reasons. I would love to have Lynch on our team, he built the 49ers team.....wisely with a very good defense. Have to wonder how successful they would be without the talent he put on that team. Hope Sanders gets another SB ring.
      what about bobby turner ?

Comment

What kind of defense do the 9ers play predominantly?

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
          What kind of defense do the 9ers play predominantly?
          they mix it up, that's what makes them so potent.
          It all hangs on their front 4 ! they can pressure a QB with just these 4 so that leaves 7 defenders to work a variety and mix of zone and man.
          as an example:
          a base for them could well be man on kelce and hill with a 3-2 zone for the rest of the field.
          They can also double both those receivers and man on the remaining receivers.
          They can bring a blitzer in disguise from any of the 7 run blitz, and even the occasional front four drop into coverage.
          he also lines up that front 4 in different locations as well.
          ..and like KYLE the DC is a counter puncher, he will try different things and respond to adjustments made by the opposition.

Comment

I'm also rooting for Ben Garland. Yea Ben!

Comment

Originally posted by gunns View Post

It's because they have a good defense.

I have hated SF since the John Brodie days. No, don't dislike them for beating us in the SB, that was Denver's fault. But I will be rooting for them this year for obvious reasons. I would love to have Lynch on our team, he built the 49ers team.....wisely with a very good defense. Have to wonder how successful they would be without the talent he put on that team. Hope Sanders gets another SB ring.
              This is fake news about Lynch. Lynch is the GM but Kyle has full control and every decision in that building has to be signed off by Kyle. Lynch is great but he works under Kyle. I made a lengthy post on this in the NFC championship game thread on page 8 if your interested. I also have just listened to the GM shuffle podcast with Mike Lombardi who has been a GM in the NFL and now really is an insider and it is a great podcast but there is some great info on Kyle who he has worked with and how Kyle runs the 49ers and he credits owner Jed York in giving Kyle total authority for the 49ers. Here is a link to the podcast and the Kyle info starts at 27:30 and lasts for a couple of minutes. It is the podcast from yesterday dated 20th January:

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...k/id1458884463

Comment

lynch has been learning as he goes,more of a PR figurehead honestly when he took the job but his stamp on this D and it's phylosophy is undeniable.
                This is the kyleshanahan show and I am impressed with how it looks and works on the field on gameday !

Comment

Go Slovick Jr

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

they mix it up, that's what makes them so potent.
                    It all hangs on their front 4 ! they can pressure a QB with just these 4 so that leaves 7 defenders to work a variety and mix of zone and man.
                    as an example:
                    a base for them could well be man on kelce and hill with a 3-2 zone for the rest of the field.
                    They can also double both those receivers and man on the remaining receivers.
                    They can bring a blitzer in disguise from any of the 7 run blitz, and even the occasional front four drop into coverage.
                    he also lines up that front 4 in different locations as well.
                    ..and like KYLE the DC is a counter puncher, he will try different things and respond to adjustments made by the opposition.
                    Hate to tell you they don't mix it up all that much. I hope they do for this game though.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

Hate to tell you they don't mix it up all that much. I hope they do for this game though.
                      look I know you are eager for an arguement and I am happy to engage, but the reality is that both O and D for the 9ers are very versitile and well coached. They can morph into whatever the occasion calls for, regardless of their gameplan. AND they both make in game adjustments, not waiting for half time or time outs..
                      I think the 9ers can run 40 times or pass 40 times and still come away with a victory.
                      Kyle willenter the game however with a clock controlling game plan , both pass and run involved.

Comment

look I know you are eager for an arguement and I am happy to engage, but the reality is that both O and D for the 9ers are very versitile and well coached. They can morph into whatever the occasion calls for, regardless of their gameplan. AND they both make in game adjustments, not waiting for half time or time outs..
                        I think the 9ers can run 40 times or pass 40 times and still come away with a victory.
                        Kyle willenter the game however with a clock controlling game plan , both pass and run involved.
                        Offense yes. Defense they don't mix it up a ton and just out talent people in their single S/Seattle scheme. Mostly zone and least blitzing team in the league. I hope Bosa is the MVP. Actually I'd like Dee Ford to get the MVP.

Comment

**** the Chiefs. What the hell is wrong with some of you?

Comment

Originally posted by razorwire77 View Post
                            **** the Chiefs. What the hell is wrong with some of you?
                            brain damage.

Comment

If the 9ers throw 40 times with Garapollo they aren't winning.

Comment

Originally posted by maher_tyler View Post

If the 9ers throw 40 times with Garapollo they aren't winning.
                                that wont be the plan goingin, but if the cheifs juggernaut their way to a 3 score lead in the thirdor 4th quarter, itis likely that a shanahan would respond with his own passing attack, a potent one at that with kittle and sanders.
                                It should be ideal field conditions, that favors a passing attack and wideopen offenses that attack the entire field.
                                and andy is going to try and make this a track meet, he knows a shoot-out favors his team.
                                Kyle will counter.

Comment

Working...
                                X