Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can any Broncos fan NOT be rooting for Shanahan, Sanders, Lynch?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Broncoblood32 View Post
    It amazes me that they are able to win an NFC Championship game in this day and age where Garoppolo had 8 pass attempts. I use laugh at the notion that Bob Griese in Super Bowl VIII had 7 pass attempts.

    Crazy to me.
    It's because they have a good defense.

    I have hated SF since the John Brodie days. No, don't dislike them for beating us in the SB, that was Denver's fault. But I will be rooting for them this year for obvious reasons. I would love to have Lynch on our team, he built the 49ers team.....wisely with a very good defense. Have to wonder how successful they would be without the talent he put on that team. Hope Sanders gets another SB ring.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by jmz313 View Post
      I mean who cares about Kyle.... even sanders? But i will root against a hated rival in KC. So, Go 49ers!
      I will root for bobby turner all you clueless broncofans need to google turner and figure it out !

      Comment


      • #18
        Zam: nice guys. Thanks for the memories. But they ain't Broncos.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

          I will root for bobby turner all you clueless broncofans need to google turner and figure it out !
          I'm sure everyone here knows who Bobby Turner is.

          Comment


          • #20
            I only have 2 constants in the Superbowl. Root for the Broncos to win and Patriots to lose. If neither of those 2 teams are in the SB, I could care less who wins it, I just hope it's an entertaining game and the commercials are good.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by ZONA View Post
              I only have 2 constants in the Superbowl. Root for the Broncos to win and Patriots to lose. If neither of those 2 teams are in the SB, I could care less who wins it, I just hope it's an entertaining game and the commercials are good.
              a 4 hour entertainment extravaganza !
              vikings - bills SB has long been my dream since our broncos won 2.

              Comment


              • #22
                What SB?? There is a SB ??

                **** all the NFL.If it ain't the Broncos ...............................

                Comment


                • #23
                  ya but did you say it would happen a year ago like I did when SFs coaching staff was coaching the senior bowl? Easy to say it now. Try saying it when they were 4-12 with their fanbase wanting Lynch and Kyle fired.




                  Comment


                  • #24
                    We let the Ferrari go to SF ummmm I will skip watching and rooting Elway has be really pissed at himself. I get why to a point he passed but not really.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Broncobiv View Post
                      This isn't college ball where it's good to see your conference perform well in bowl games. In the NFL, you don't root for a team just because they're in your division. Simply put, **** the other 3 teams in your division. ALWAYS.
                      I grew up in an era where the NFC was on a 13 straight year SB winning streak.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I am rooting for the Denver connections, AND rooting against the chiefs.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by peacepipe View Post

                          I grew up in an era where the NFC was on a 13 straight year SB winning streak.
                          Yeah I'll generally root for the AFC, with the following exceptions:

                          Never root for the other AFC West teams
                          Never root for the Steelers
                          Never root for the Patriots

                          This year, the AFC representative fits into one of those exceptions, so GO NFC!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            It was great to see Mike with a big smile on his face hugging his son after the win. I remember seeing Kyle on the sidelines wrangling the wire for Mike's headset. So yeah, I'm rooting for the 49ers. But Mahomes is a great kid too and the Chiefs really have rallied around Andy Reid - emotion like that is what drives championships, it was with us for Elway, and then Peyton and Pat, or the Avalanche with Ray Bourque, it's not always the deciding factor, of course. So I would be fine with the Chiefs winning (except for Hill, that loser can pound sand) since I have a couple of good friends who are fans. But the first father/son duo to win SB as head coach? Give me that, and a piece of NFL lore for the ages.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              I kinda would like to see Andy win the SB but i'm not trying to root for KC.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Broncobiv View Post

                                Yeah I'll generally root for the AFC, with the following exceptions:

                                Never root for the other AFC West teams
                                Never root for the Steelers
                                Never root for the Patriots

                                This year, the AFC representative fits into one of those exceptions, so GO NFC!
                                I think I would root for the chargers,it's sad they don't have their own fans.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X