Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can any Broncos fan NOT be rooting for Shanahan, Sanders, Lynch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can any Broncos fan NOT be rooting for Shanahan, Sanders, Lynch?

It amazes me that they are able to win an NFC Championship game in this day and age where Garoppolo had 8 pass attempts. I use laugh at the notion that Bob Griese in Super Bowl VIII had 7 pass attempts.

Crazy to me.

Why would we? Did you root for Bill Romanowski and Tory James in 2002?

I'm pulling for SF, but only because of the annoying trolls here. Otherwise I would never root for the 49ers.

Also, I don't give 2 ****s about Kyle Shanahan, he never did anything for Denver.

Comment

Shanahan and Lynch, OK. Sanders, no way.

Comment

Originally posted by rbackfactory80 View Post
        Shanahan and Lynch, OK. Sanders, no way.
        Don’t get that. Sanders was great for us, roots for us, he just didn’t have a QB when he left and only has a few years more in the game.

Comment

I mean who cares about Kyle.... even sanders? But i will root against a hated rival in KC. So, Go 49ers!

Comment

I rooting for the 9ers based more on it is the queefs on the other side. Shouldn't really need an excuse to validate why as a Bronco fan you should be NFC this year.

Comment

Yeah I'm rooting AGAINST the Chefs, not necessarily FOR the 9ers.

Comment

Always root for AFC team. Yes, it is the Chiefs but they’re representing the AFC but also representing the AFC West.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post

Don’t get that. Sanders was great for us, roots for us, he just didn’t have a QB when he left and only has a few years more in the game.
                  Apparently, we see things differently.

Comment

Originally posted by peacepipe View Post
                    Always root for AFC team. Yes, it is the Chiefs but they’re representing the AFC but also representing the AFC West.
                    I wouldnt mind the Chiefs. Hate Mahomes, but I am a big fan......no that doesn't make any sense. Wouldn't mind seeing Reid get his title.

Just that I have to go for the 49ers. They play the style I believe in, even in today's NFL. Mostert was reminding me of TD in SB XXXII the other day and just reminded me of Bronco Ball. Balanced offense tough defense.

Have to go for the 49ers.

Comment

I’m all in!
                      Hell yeah. I’m rooting for John Lynch, Kyle Shanahan, Sanders, and of course Mike Shanahan.
                      To see the pride in shannys eyes watching his kid attain this level of success, is priceless.
                      How could you not root for that?!
                      There’s plenty broncos connections in this niners team.
                      A lot to be proud of in a way.

Comment

Originally posted by 2KBack View Post
                        Why would we? Did you root for Bill Romanowski and Tory James in 2002?

I'm pulling for SF, but only because of the annoying trolls here. Otherwise I would never root for the 49ers.

Also, I don't give 2 ****s about Kyle Shanahan, he never did anything for Denver.
                        Yep, this is possibly even worse than last year. Reminds me of the 2017-2018 WS.

**** the entire NFC West except Arizona.

Comment

This isn't college ball where it's good to see your conference perform well in bowl games. In the NFL, you don't root for a team just because they're in your division. Simply put, **** the other 3 teams in your division. ALWAYS.

Comment

I cant allow myself to root for any other team. They can both go to hell.

Comment

Why do people hate the 49ers? The 55 to 10? I dont hold that against them because that is the GOAT team to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X