X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R8R H8R
    replied
    Originally posted by Bigdawg26 View Post
    I know people are going to hate me for this but I really like Broncos Country Tonight. Ben Allbright and Ryan Edwards are really good together also when Andrew Mason and Steve Atwater come out is good. Also, Stink and Mike Evans in the morning are really good too.
    Nothing wrong with BCT, as far as I’m concerned. However, when Ryan, Atwater, and Mason were all together at the former radio station, I thought Atwater was the weak link. He’s a little better as a guest, though.

Leave a comment:

• Requiem
    replied
    Originally posted by sgbfan View Post
    I'm assuming its David Locke who reached out to you?
    Yes it was.

Leave a comment:

• ~Crash~
    replied
    I just posted his Draft stuff of Broncos News thread.

Leave a comment:

• ~Crash~
    replied
    Originally posted by CEH View Post
    My friends nick and Carl do the broncos huddle up podcast. Lots of draft FA talk
    They are crazy good with the draft that is for sure. Carl is a gem and glad to read all his stuff that is for sure

Leave a comment:

• Bigdawg26
    replied
    I know people are going to hate me for this but I really like Broncos Country Tonight. Ben Allbright and Ryan Edwards are really good together also when Andrew Mason and Steve Atwater come out is good. Also, Stink and Mike Evans in the morning are really good too.

Leave a comment:

• titan
    replied
    I like the Dave Logan podcast.link here A place to hear Dave Logan's insights without Rick Lewis

Leave a comment:

• GoneFishin'
    replied
    The season we lost in the playoffs to the Ravens I had discovered Big Al and Dmac when looking for Broncos podcasts. Since then I've listened to a lot of 104.3 The Fan. The Drive is always interesting even with the all the recent line up changes, probably because of Dmac. Tyler Polumbus is a good addition but Nick Ferguson can get Booger McFarland-ish. Too bad Nalen took off. He had interesting unique opinions but was defending the Flacco acquisition, lol. So The Drive; Stockley and Zach; and Schlereth and Evans all worth checking out, imo.

I recently started sprinkling in DNVR and really like them. I've followed Zac on Twitter for a while now and he's one of the best follows up there with Troy Renck for pure reporting of the Broncos. I'd recommend people check them out.

I'm not big on Big Al and Jojo. I've tried to give them a chance....
    Locked on Broncos is ok. I'll listen on Monday mornings during the season....really only because no one else is putting out Broncos content late Sunday night. If anyone out there is thinking about doing a podcast of their own or something like that you should give it a try. You never know, it could take off.

Leave a comment:

• BMarsh615
    replied
    DNVR Broncos podcast. They travel to the Senior Bowl, combine, even had Andrew Mason out at the Shrine Game. They can be a little homerific but Andrew Mason kind of balances it out.

Leave a comment:

• sgbfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Requiem View Post
    I think most of the outlets do a great job putting out podcasts.

I enjoy Cody Roark as well and I think he does a solid job with the X's and O's. Happy he is doing such a great job with Locked On Broncos. The guy who runs that whole outlet reached out to me like three years ago when I was with MHR and I never took him up on the offer. I didn't think it would grow like that.

Nick Kendell at Mile High Huddle (Huddle Up Podcast) for his draft knowledge and overall Broncos' passion.

Still a big fan of Ian and Adam at Mile High Report (main radio podcast). Something, Something (with Tim, Laurie, Jess - also from MHR) is good for enjoyment and laughs. (I mean that in a good way.)

There is really something out there for any type of fan. Broncos Country has a lot of passionate fans out there. We are lucky. A lot of quality people 'cover' this team. 10 years ago there wasn't this kind of content. It's amazing how things have taken off.
    I just realized how big it has become until recently. I've been a Jazz fan for a long time and heard a lot about David Locke and his podcast, but really just started listening to podcasts the last few weeks and found "locked on Broncos" and "locked on Draft" as well.

I'm assuming its David Locke who reached out to you? He does a great job with the Jazz stuff, and seems to really work pretty hard with all his research. I think they like the 30 minute daily nitty gritty, where a lot of others go more for the community, disk jockey type feel with more inside jokes, narrative between hosts, etc... Too bad you didn't take him up on the podcast, would be great to hear from you every day.

I'm glad that you can listen to it at 1.5, or even double speed too (I use podcast addict). That way I can get through a lot more in a shorter time. I've found it much better than listening to local sports radio here in Portland.

Leave a comment:

• mhgaffney
    replied
    Originally posted by Requiem View Post

I enjoy Cody Roark as well and I think he does a solid job with the X's and O's. Happy he is doing such a great job with Locked On Broncos. The guy who runs that whole outlet reached out to me like three years ago when I was with MHR and I never took him up on the offer. I didn't think it would grow like that.

Nick Kendell at Mile High Huddle (Huddle Up Podcast) for his draft knowledge and overall Broncos' passion.

Still a big fan of Ian and Adam at Mile High Report (main radio podcast). Something, Something (with Tim, Laurie, Jess - also from MHR) is good for enjoyment and laughs. (I mean that in a good way.)

There is really something out there for any type of fan. Broncos Country has a lot of passionate fans out there. We are lucky. A lot of quality people 'cover' this team. 10 years ago there wasn't this kind of content. It's amazing how things have taken off.
    I agree, it's a positive development. The Broncos are a lot of fun to watch and follow.

There is also a darker side, however. The passion for football in general is a measure of how dumbed down and demoralized the American people are right now. For many people, football is an escape from the ugly reality of the world we live in. It's also a measure of denial. Fans space out on football to avoid issues we ought to be dealing with.

There. I ended with a preposition.

Leave a comment:

• Requiem
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sgbfan
    replied
    Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

Those are the 2 I listen too. Dont get much more info than here. I like locked on and Roark is good on X and O but a little homerism though. DNVR guys have to post here. A lot of empty filler followed by Ekway hate and Shanny love. End of the year they wanted Scangs offense gone now they were on well maybe it was too soon. Lol
    I like Roark for down and dirty analysis. That's kinda the point of the "locked on". DNVR is more of a radio show type group. Entertaining, with some good insights. Long winded, but I listen at 2x speed, usually while working out or on the commute.

I've been listening to Move the Sticks and Locked on NFL draft lately too. I like move the sticks, still not sure about the locked on NFL draft guys.

Leave a comment:

• DENVERDUI55
    replied
    Originally posted by CEH View Post
    My friends nick and Carl do the broncos huddle up podcast. Lots of draft FA talk
    I'll check them out.

Leave a comment:

• DENVERDUI55
    replied
    Originally posted by sgbfan View Post
    I just started listening to locked on Broncos and DNVR Broncos. Very different but so fast I like them.
    Those are the 2 I listen too. Dont get much more info than here. I like locked on and Roark is good on X and O but a little homerism though. DNVR guys have to post here. A lot of empty filler followed by Ekway hate and Shanny love. End of the year they wanted Scangs offense gone now they were on well maybe it was too soon. Lol

Leave a comment:

• CEH
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X