X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IndelibleScribe
    replied
    Originally posted by Allen C View Post

Have you watched any of Matt Hennessy or Jake Hanson yet. They could be had in the 3rd or 4th.
    Biadasz is a bad mother, that goes without saying.
    I love Cush and Ruiz, I really like Hennesy and I like Hansen.

Leave a comment:

• Allen C
    replied
    Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

I want a change at C. I think someone like Cush would fit the projected scheme better.
    Have you watched any of Matt Hennessy or Jake Hanson yet. They could be had in the 3rd or 4th.

Leave a comment:

• IndelibleScribe
    replied
    Originally posted by Allen C View Post

I've been on the Cushenberry train for a long time. I wouldn't be mad at him at #46 but I've also started to like the idea of keeping McGovern at C
    I want a change at C. I think someone like Cush would fit the projected scheme better.

Leave a comment:

• Allen C
    replied

I think Cushenberry might end up in the 2nd as the #2 C off the board.
    I've been on the Cushenberry train for a long time. I wouldn't be mad at him at #46 but I've also started to like the idea of keeping McGovern at C

Leave a comment:

• IndelibleScribe
    replied
    Originally posted by socalorado View Post

Yeah, I'm down. This was supposed to be a weaker class for TE this year, but it's looking stronger and stronger.
    It's weaker at the top as there is not real consensus #1 TE and none that are likely to go in the 1st round. Cole Kmet is the best shot at a 1st rounder.

Leave a comment:

• socalorado
    replied

Perfect TE project to replace IRman and develop into a pass catcher. Might not even be a project at this stage, just underrated.
    Yeah, I'm down. This was supposed to be a weaker class for TE this year, but it's looking stronger and stronger.

Leave a comment:

• IndelibleScribe
    replied
    Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post
    Perfect TE project to replace IRman and develop into a pass catcher. Might not even be a project at this stage, just underrated.

Leave a comment:

• CEH
    replied
    Originally posted by Bigdawg26 View Post

Agreed but that’s us. Most of the other teams in the top of the draft don’t have one. Also, you know there’s always a WTF pick in the top of the draft.
    Yeah was just saying now we get to watch others overdraft while a quality player falls to us.

Leave a comment:

• Bigdawg26
    replied
    Originally posted by CEH View Post

We finally have a QOTF as
    a 2nd round pick to boot.

changes the entire draft process not looking for a QB
    Agreed but that’s us. Most of the other teams in the top of the draft don’t have one. Also, you know there’s always a WTF pick in the top of the draft.

Leave a comment:

• CEH
    replied

We all know a QB like season will be pushed up in the top of the draft and will push down top prospects. Also, someone else is going to overdraft a pass rusher DE/OLB based on size/speed measurables to in the top 10.
    We finally have a QOTF as
    a 2nd round pick to boot.

changes the entire draft process not looking for a QB

Leave a comment:

• sgbfan
    replied

We all know a QB like season will be pushed up in the top of the draft and will push down top prospects. Also, someone else is going to overdraft a pass rusher DE/OLB based on size/speed measurables to in the top 10.
    Hope so. I really want Kinlaw

Leave a comment:

• Bigdawg26
    replied
    Originally posted by sgbfan View Post

Hopefully Eason had the best pro day ever and Tampa falls in love with him.

Leave a comment:

• Agamemnon
    replied
    Someone just needs to say it. Montez is hot garbage. There were better QBs who should've been invited over him.

Leave a comment:

• GoneFishin'
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Aztec Bronco
    replied
    Bradlee Anae is winning every rep. Think he'll be a big riser as long as he doesn't bomb the combine.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X