Senior Bowl 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

I'm pretty sure Randy Moss never won a SB.
    Blah, went to. It was supposed to say went to.

Comment

Originally posted by 2KBack View Post

Yes, this is a road we can go down.

Brandon Cooks was signed as a Free Agent, he was actually on his third team last year.

Julio Jones made it with that system you told me didn't need 1st rounders for....and despite all his numbers he has only been a part of a top 10 offense twice in 8 years, and made the playoffs 4 times.

Agholor hasn't even broken 800 yards receiving in a season yet, he's been a disappointment.

Ted Ginn has been on 6 different teams and averages less than 40 catches in a season. Being on a roster does not constitute being a worthy 1st round selection.

Percy Harvin was a FA acquisition for Seattle who had 5 total catches reg season and postseason combined in 2013.

Plaxico was also a FA acquisition for NY, and contributed to the 17th ranked offense that season.

Hakeem Nicks played second fiddle to UDFA Victor Cruz.

Randy Moss never won a Superbowl, and was considered potentially washed up on his third team before being resurrected.

Donte Stallworth also never won a Superbowl, he just threw in 46 catches in the 18-1 season before getting shipped to his 3rd team in 4 seasons.

Meachum only started 7 games and was the 5th receiver in NO in 2009....and that was his best season!

Seriously you've gone all the way back to 1999....and this is the elite list of 1st round WR's? The majority weren't even drafted by the teams that had any success with them on the roster. That means they were essentially wastes of 1st rounders.
      Meant to say went to and not won with Moss and Stallworth.

Cooks was traded to the Rams, he was not a FA signing.

I said the offense allowed them to find the bulk of their WR's and RB's in the later rounds. I said nothing about them not needing 1st round picks at the position.

You never qualified that the 1st round WR's had to be with the teams that drafted them I merely addressed your statement about only 1 1st round WR being in the SB.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
        Denzel Mims is a 1st round talent. Period.
        There are a lot of 1st round talents...

Comment

Trade down 10 spots and take Shenalt. Use the capital to trade up in the early 2nd to take Cushenberry or Biadasz for C (they may not last to 46). Use 46 to get Mims, or Peoples Jones, or Hamler, or Aiyuk, or Gandy-Golden, or Reagor, or whatever other 1st round talent at WR that drops to 46 because there is just way too much talent at WR to not at least a few available to pick from. Somehow keep the other 3rd rounders and draft IDL, CB, ILB. Use the remainder on OT, OG, S

Comment

Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

There are a lot of 1st round talents...
            Yeah, especially at WR. Mims is still one of my favorites though.

Comment

91 days until the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by sgbfan View Post
                Trade down 10 spots and take Shenalt. Use the capital to trade up in the early 2nd to take Cushenberry or Biadasz for C (they may not last to 46). Use 46 to get Mims, or Peoples Jones, or Hamler, or Aiyuk, or Gandy-Golden, or Reagor, or whatever other 1st round talent at WR that drops to 46 because there is just way too much talent at WR to not at least a few available to pick from. Somehow keep the other 3rd rounders and draft IDL, CB, ILB. Use the remainder on OT, OG, S
                Yup and then in FA sign Perriman or Anderson and some 5 tech guys in FA(too many would work).

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

Yup and then in FA sign Perriman or Anderson and some 5 tech guys in FA(too many would work).
                  If Elway could get Kinlaw or Wirfs at 15 then get Mims at 46 and then trade back up with all those 3rds and 4ths and go back to back again in the 2nd round getting a CB or a ILB, I would be good with that. I'm actually expecting something like this. Elway has to hit another grand slam draft.

Comment

"Denzel Mims is Josh Gordon without the substance abuse problems." - Dennis Rodman

Comment

Originally posted by socalorado View Post

If Elway could get Kinlaw or Wirfs at 15 then get Mims at 46 and then trade back up with all those 3rds and 4ths and go back to back again in the 2nd round getting a CB or a ILB, I would be good with that. I'm actually expecting something like this. Elway has to hit another grand slam draft.
                      Remember when you dummies didn't know who Jeremy Chinn was when I did my mock draft.

Funny how that works. Now he is in Mobile and now that people realize he is finally good. Ya'll sleeping on the MVFC.

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                        "Denzel Mims is Josh Gordon without the substance abuse problems." - Dennis Rodman
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	JaggedWhichFawn-size_restricted.gif
Views:	167
Size:	5.94 MB
ID:	2561288

Comment

Remember when you dummies didn't know who Jeremy Chinn was when I did my mock draft.

Funny how that works. Now he is in Mobile and now that people realize he is finally good. Ya'll sleeping on the MVFC.
                          His man to man is lacking. But yeah, he's got juice.

Comment

Play G for the Knicks right ?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	JaggedWhichFawn-size_restricted.gif
Views:	167
Size:	5.94 MB
ID:	2561288
                              Absolute money inside the opponent's 40, especially the RZ. Like him a lot. Just wish he had better production on third downs, but you add a guy like Mims to this offense with Sutton, Fant (and even another talented prospect) and you are going to cause a lot of problems.

Comment

His man to man is lacking. But yeah, he's got juice.
                                Stop being a hater.

Comment

Working...
                                X