No announcement yet.

Senior Bowl 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinlaw will probably climb with the shortage of IDL with pass rushing ability in this draft. Especially with his work ethic and character.

Comment

Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
      My mock for us right now is

Kinlaw 1st round
      Jalen Raegor 2nd rd
      Paulson Adebo 2nd rd (burn a 3rd and some of the 7ths to get up again)
      Fixed it:
      1-Javon Kinlaw
      2-Jalen Reagor
      3-Lloyd Cushenberry, OL
      3-Bryce Hall, CB

Comment

Originally posted by TheCoachBear View Post

Fixed it:
        1-Javon Kinlaw
        2-Jalen Reagor
        3-Lloyd Cushenberry, OL
        3-Bryce Hall, CB
        Get Troy Dye with the other third rounder, and I think thats a grand slam in the first 3 rounds, and not too unrealistic.

Comment

My Kinlaw dream seems to be dying fast..

Comment

Comment

Comment

Fixed it:
                1-Javon Kinlaw
                2-Jalen Reagor
                3-Lloyd Cushenberry, OL
                3-Bryce Hall, CB
                MHR says Kinlaw & Cushenberry, among a couple others, had a great day today.

https://www.milehighreport.com/2020/...steal-the-show

Comment

Kinlaw has a seven-foot wingspan.

Comment

Originally posted by Shananahan View Post
                    Kinlaw has a seven-foot wingspan.
                    Just insane. Makes sense how he’s able to bat so many passes and block field goals.

Comment

Fixed it:
                      1-Javon Kinlaw
                      2-Jalen Reagor
                      3-Lloyd Cushenberry, OL
                      3-Bryce Hall, CB
                      I think Cushenberry might end up in the 2nd as the #2 C off the board.

Comment

Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

SF can do that, they run an offensive system that allows them to find a bulk of their RB's and WR's in the later rounds. We do not.
                        We don't know what our system is going to look like.

Look at this past season. Looking at the top 10 scoring offenses in the league, the only 1st round WRs on any of those teams that are at least the #2 receivers are Corey Davis, Mike Evans and Amari Cooper. Cooper wasn't even drafted by Dallas.

In the Playoffs it was Corey Davis, Deandre Hopkins and Nelson Agholor. Houston has two 1st round WR and a top 10 pick at QB and is barely ranked in the top half of the league in passing and scoring offense.

There's only 1 first round WR in the Superbowl.....and that's the ever disappointing Sammy Watkins.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post

Dude, calm down. I know it's easy to get excited but you gotta be realistic also.
                          Um no man. We are called fans for a reason. Lighten up and let people have their opinions. After all, our opinions mean jack shlt in the grand scheme of things NFL related. So settle down Zona. Go find you another internet mail order stripper.(yes, it never gets old.)

Comment

Just insane. Makes sense how he’s able to bat so many passes and block field goals.
                            I worry about a player like Kinlaw breaking down quickly. The human body was just not designed to do what he does at his size.

Comment

Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

I think Cushenberry might end up in the 2nd as the #2 C off the board.
                              Yeah, my brother is an LSU homer, and he has been pimping Cushenberry ever since he declared for the draft. If the Broncos are serious about moving one from McGovern as our center, Cushenberry is a player they need to watch closely.

Comment

Originally posted by 2KBack View Post

We don't know what our system is going to look like.

Look at this past season. Looking at the top 10 scoring offenses in the league, the only 1st round WRs on any of those teams that are at least the #2 receivers are Corey Davis, Mike Evans and Amari Cooper. Cooper wasn't even drafted by Dallas.

In the Playoffs it was Corey Davis, Deandre Hopkins and Nelson Agholor. Houston has two 1st round WR and a top 10 pick at QB and is barely ranked in the top half of the league in passing and scoring offense.

There's only 1 first round WR in the Superbowl.....and that's the ever disappointing Sammy Watkins.
                                You really want to go down this road? The Rams were in the SB with Cooks last year, The Falcons lost the SB with Julio Jones The Eagles won the SB with Agholor, The Broncos won and lost the SB with DT, The Panthers went to the SB and lost to us with Ted Ginn, The Seahawks won the SB with Harvin, The Niners went to the SB with Crabtree and Ginn, The Giant won the SB with Plaxico Burress and then again with Hakeem Nicks. The Saints won the SB with Robert Meachum, the Colts won the SB with Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne, The Patriots won a SB with Randy Moss and Donte Stallworth, The Eagles went to the SB with Freddie "I'd like to thank my hands" Mitchell, The Cardinals went to the SB with Larry Fitzgerald.
                                To say nothing of the Rams winning with Holt nor the Bucs with Keyshawn.

Just because one team does it does not mean it's the only way. The Pats, Steelers, 49ers and Chiefs have systems in place that allow them to find talent that fits their schemes in the later rounds and they build up on other parts of their teams.
                                Even NE, who has spent years not investing in WR or RB high in the draft has begun to take talent guys at those positions in the 1st round now. You can only scheme so much, you still need a heavy amount of talent to win big games.

Originally posted by v2micca View Post

Yeah, my brother is an LSU homer, and he has been pimping Cushenberry ever since he declared for the draft. If the Broncos are serious about moving one from McGovern as our center, Cushenberry is a player they need to watch closely.
                                Him or going full on homer Ruiz from Michigan would make me very happy.

Comment

Working...
                                X