No announcement yet.

Senior Bowl 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinlaw over Ruggs for me. Build the depth and build the defense. Take WR in the 2nd and 3rd round

Comment

Originally posted by sgbfan View Post
      Kinlaw over Ruggs for me. Build the depth and build the defense. Take WR in the 2nd and 3rd round
      If we can get Kinlaw with the first and Reagor in the second. I’m good!

Comment

Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

Uh uh. Sutton and Ruggs is a 10+ year offensive dynasty with Lock at QB. We have a good defense already, Lock needs weapons and protection.
        You don't know that.. First of all, Lock still has alot to prove. He's definitely heading in the right direction, but he's not somebody who you're saying he's our QB for the next 10 years, not yet. As well, Ruggs hasn't even played a single snap in the NFL yet and you're already giving the guy a free 10 year ride?

Dude, calm down. I know it's easy to get excited but you gotta be realistic also.

Comment

Originally posted by 2KBack View Post

Well, MHH and I are on the same page. We have 5 of the same prospects for Denver at this game.

There are excellent weapons on offense all over this draft....but only 1 Kinlaw. If he is available, I want him. There will be 1st round WR talent in the 2nd and some damn good complementary runners all the way to the 4-5 rounds. I think Josh Jones and Hakeem Adeniji are going to be good pros as well.
          Carl is, great and very good guy his stuff is alway 100% spot on. He misses very seldom on players . and is always in the right groove were they(Broncos) should be headed I and CEH are buddies with him and Nick

Both are top-notch on Draft Broncos

here is some stuff of Nicks as well.
          https://www.si.com/nfl/broncos/news/...roncos-in-2020

Note* not draft just opinion piece but he really is spot on with DL and WR. and the draft in General

Comment

I'm completely ok choosing BPA at pick 15. I really don't care the position if we think he is a starter, and an upgrade to what we currently have. However, I do pay attention to the language from Dove Valley which is all about offense. We just fired a coordinator because of lack of offensive output. Our biggest offseason need is finding a way to score more points, I think we all see that.

It just makes sense that we need to find a fast receiver to take the top off the defense, or we're spinning our wheels for year another year. The new AFCW standard is being able to outscore Mahomes for the division, which likely is 30-35 points a game even with a good defense.
            Last edited by cmhargrove; 01-22-2020, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2KBack View Post

Or you could look at SF, who has spent all 3 of their last 1st rounders on DL/OL and 1 on LB.
              SF can do that, they run an offensive system that allows them to find a bulk of their RB's and WR's in the later rounds. We do not.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post

You don't know that.. First of all, Lock still has alot to prove. He's definitely heading in the right direction, but he's not somebody who you're saying he's our QB for the next 10 years, not yet. As well, Ruggs hasn't even played a single snap in the NFL yet and you're already giving the guy a free 10 year ride?

Dude, calm down. I know it's easy to get excited but you gotta be realistic also.
                I am all in on Ruggs. I was all in on Lock last year, I have high expectations because the talent and work ethic is there for him to be great.
                It's not a free 10 year ride. We need to upgrade the OL and surround Lock with weapons, if we do that and he fails then it's because he didn't want to be a pro QB and we've seen so far that he wants to be a great pro QB.

Ruggs is the perfect fit beside Sutton. If we had a Ruggs type already then I would want Jeudy or Lamb.

Originally posted by Shananahan View Post
                This is pretty lofty.

I hate the Alabama Crimson Tide with a passion. The only other teams I hate more are Ohio St, the Raiders and the Red wings. I hate Alabama more than I hate the Red Sox and I'm a Yankees fan.

Ruggs is going to be an absolute stud. Game changing, pro bowl, all pro level WR.

Comment

There has been so much griping about the Oline. For ahella lot of years. I want that fixed. Either draft or FAs.

Comment

Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
                    My mock for us right now is

Kinlaw 1st round
                    Jalen Raegor 2nd rd
                    Paulson Adebo 2nd rd (burn a 3rd and some of the 7ths to get up again)
                    like it!

Comment

Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
                      My mock for us right now is

Kinlaw 1st round
                      Jalen Raegor 2nd rd
                      Paulson Adebo 2nd rd (burn a 3rd and some of the 7ths to get up again)
                      Adebo is staying at Stanford

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeWon View Post

That MFr!

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeWon View Post

He probably should, super raw.

Comment

Generally, I am in the 'build the trenches first" camp. I really want a stud interior DL with 15, and Kinlaw is just fine with me. Get the next best speedy WR or CB with the 2nd, and then get either WR, ILB, or CB, OT and/or C/OG with the 3rds. The exception should only be for guys that are so far ahead as BPA at their position that it makes the only sense.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X