Senior Bowl 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senior Bowl 2020

Just thought we'd start a separate thread about the senior bowl practices and game. Lots of talent that we'll be watching this week. Game is this Saturday at 1:30 Central, practice schedule below.

2020 PRACTICE SCHEDULE

Tuesday

1:00 pm – 2:30 pm (SOUTH)
    3:00 pm – 4:30 pm (NORTH)

Wednesday

12:30 pm – 2:30 pm (NORTH)
    3:00 pm – 5:00 pm (SOUTH)

Thursday

12:30 pm – 2:30 pm (NORTH)
    3:00 pm – 5:00 pm (SOUTH)

* ALL PRACTICES OPEN TO PUBLIC AT LADD-PEEBLES STADIUM

Do they do weigh ins and measurements today or throughout the rest of the week?

Comment

Originally posted by sgbfan View Post
      Today

Comment

Senior Bowl Week!!

​​​​​​​

Comment

Tomorrow morning.

Comment

Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post
            Senior Bowl Week!!

That is who we need to add to our 8 tight ends.

Comment

Javon Kinlaw Is who I want to hear about Him at NT would be much needed ... and the Centers sound intriguing as well.

Comment

https://redirect.viglink.com/?format...202020%20Draft

11 Senior Bowl Prospects who Could End up as Broncos in 2020 Draft

CarlDumler

Jan 19, 2020

Comment

Comment

Comment

Get Kinlaw with proper coaching in the right system, I think he's a huge difference maker on the inside. Definitely think he's in play at 15.

Comment

Dammit, I want Kinlaw but I need Ruggs in my Broncos life. Stop trying to make me need Kinlaw senior bowl!

Comment

Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
                          Dammit, I want Kinlaw but I need Ruggs in my Broncos life. Stop trying to make me need Kinlaw senior bowl!
                          Look at all the other WR in this draft, then look at all the DL. What group do you feel better about finding someone to help later in the draft? WR is a luxury that early. Build the trenches. Get guys that can pressure Mahomes. Id love a guy like Ruggs, but Broncos need guys like Kinlaw

Comment

Look at all the other WR in this draft, then look at all the DL. What group do you feel better about finding someone to help later in the draft? WR is a luxury that early. Build the trenches. Get guys that can pressure Mahomes. Id love a guy like Ruggs, but Broncos need guys like Kinlaw
                            Uh uh. Sutton and Ruggs is a 10+ year offensive dynasty with Lock at QB. We have a good defense already, Lock needs weapons and protection.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Crash~ View Post
                              https://redirect.viglink.com/?format...202020%20Draft

11 Senior Bowl Prospects who Could End up as Broncos in 2020 Draft

CarlDumler

Jan 19, 2020
                              Thanks. Good read. I read people here argue back and forth about who should they pick in the first round. But its actually the first three rounds that determine success or failure. Later rounds can result in a surprise gem, but by and large the first three rounds make the draft, unless the team has a great board, and the coaches have a shared vision of scheme and who would fit a scheme.

Comment

Working...
                              X