• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• congradulations cheifs...

toss my salad.

Go Kyle Shanahan!

Comment

Congrats to the Queefs, they finally won the trophy named after their own founder 50 years after it was created. Good job, guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas_Bronco View Post
        Go Kyle Shanahan!
        bobby turner !

Comment

Go 9ers

Comment

Originally posted by socalorado View Post
            Congrats to the Queefs, they finally won the trophy named after their own founder 50 years after it was created. Good job, guys!
            The Broncos, Steelers, and Patriots* have 27 of those trophies. That only leaves 23 for the rest of the AFC.

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
              Go 9ers
              amen.

Comment

Yeah congratulations on your first Lamar Hunt ever.

KC playoff record is now 12-19 with 1 Lamar Hunt Trophy

Broncos Playoff Record is 23-19 w/ 8 Lamar Hunt Trophies and 3 Rings.

But good job.

Go 9ers!

Comment

mahomes is a sober elway with an offensive coach from the start and and an era designed to enable players like him to dominate. this, unfortunately, will not be the last super bowl he starts. but he ain't winning this one, either. niners back to the top where they belong

Comment

I absolutely hate seeing the Chiefs win, and I hate what I am about to say but... Congrats to them. They had a great season and once again Mahomes looks damn near unstoppable. Chiefs fans deserve their moment in the sun and I hope it tastes good. I also hope the 9ers take them to the cleaners.

Comment

Working...
                    X