NFC Championship game thread - Packers vs. 49ers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2KBack View Post

I'm glad to be moving away from being too scheme specific. Get great players and scheme around them.
    Really think Kyle's a new breed there. That gameplan yesterday was incredibly unorthodox, and mixed quite a few run styles.

Just worked. Based on talent and matchups. A rare animal.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

It means it's a pretty bitter pill to watch Mike Shanahan awarding championship trophies to the legacy guy we slam dunk should have brought home 3 years ago.
      This is the real reason you’re so broken up about Scangs being fired huh? You jerk off to the thought of anything and everything Shanahan, and that guy having the faint scent of Kyle on him was enough to get you wet. Get over it weirdo.

Comment

Originally posted by 2KBack View Post

Has he really? I mean he's had 3 drafts now, all picking 3rd, 9th and 2nd, and has picked like 4 starters right? Denver picked 4 potential starters for 2020 just in the last draft alone. Chub and Sutton in 2018.

The Garappalo trade looks pretty good, though I don't think he's lived up to his contract just yet.

Saleh has been a pretty good pull, but that has Kyle written all over it since they both developed together in Houston. Still that guy has learned from Dom Capers, Wade Phillips, Gus Bradley, Dan Quinn...a pretty well rounded collection.
        I’m talking about overall roster management. He’s nailed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

This is the real reason you’re so broken up about Scangs being fired huh? You jerk off to the thought of anything and everything Shanahan, and that guy having the faint scent of Kyle on him was enough to get you wet. Get over it weirdo.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif?cid=790b76110bb3498ef7503aadd15febfd2fa26f94175559ed&rid=giphy.gif
Views:	49
Size:	3.65 MB
ID:	2559815

Signed,

Guy who wanted Vance Joseph over Kyle Shanahan.

Comment

Really think Kyle's a new breed there. That gameplan yesterday was incredibly unorthodox, and mixed quite a few run styles.

Just worked. Based on talent and matchups. A rare animal.
            He has certainly evolved, probably more than any other from that background at this point. It was something else to watch yesterday, and I hope he does it again.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif?cid=790b76110bb3498ef7503aadd15febfd2fa26f94175559ed&rid=giphy.gif
Views:	49
Size:	3.65 MB
ID:	2559815

Signed,

Guy who wanted Vance Joseph over Kyle Shanahan.

You’re really kind of slow huh? I didn’t really want either. I wanted Elway to do a real head coach search and to stop predetermining his hire before any interviews had taken place. Not that it even matters. The dude still has a losing record as a head coach, but to you he’s the coaching messiah. You are dumb.

Comment

You’re really kind of slow huh? I didn’t really want either. I wanted Elway to do a real head coach search and to stop predetermining his hire before any interviews had taken place. Not that it even matters. The dude still has a losing record as a head coach, but to you he’s the coaching messiah. You are dumb.
                Lolz.

From a 2-14 franchise to an NFC Championship in 3 years.... a year after losing his starting QB for the year. You're obviously irrational.

"Muh losin' record."

- Dude who preferred Vance Joseph.

Comment

This is the best...

It’s the same offense with better players and three years of experience. The people bashing Scangs while loving on Kyle are hilarious to me. Personally, I wish we had gone a different direction offensively (something more college-like to help Lock), but it’s stupid to not give Scangs more than one season to install a scheme that is notoriously hard to get going.
                  Have you ever made any sense?

Comment

Ben Garland is SF starting C.........

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
                      This is the best...

Have you ever made any sense?
                      Your gotcha posts where you dig up a quote from the past are always so weak. I defended Scangs for much of the season, but he never improved. Not even a little bit. Thus I changed my mind. Meanwhile you’re still crying about losing the guy lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
                        Ben Garland is SF starting C.........
                        Good for Ben. That transition took a long time, but he eventually got there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

Your gotcha posts where you dig up a quote from the past are always so weak. I defended Scangs for much of the season, but he never improved. Not even a little bit. Thus I changed my mind. Meanwhile you’re still crying about losing the guy lol.
                          So you're saying you were on board with Scang until Lock actually played?

Yeah... still making less and less sense with each post.

As for looking back.... just had to figure out your Shanahan hatred. Then I remembered. The VJ fail's got you irrationally emotionally invested.

Comment

Lolz.

From a 2-14 franchise to an NFC Championship in 3 years.... a year after losing his starting QB for the year. You're obviously irrational.

"Muh losin' record."

- Dude who preferred Vance Joseph.
                            Be honest. You masturbate to pictures of Kyle Shanahan don’t you? I didn’t prefer either guy. I just found you Shanny worshippers annoying. Nothing’s changed on that front it seems.

Comment

So you're saying you were on board with Scang until Lock actually played?
                              Yep. Because he still couldn’t call plays even when he had a dynamic talent at QB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

Be honest. You masturbate to pictures of Kyle Shanahan don’t you? I didn’t prefer either guy. I just found you Shanny worshippers annoying. Nothing’s changed on that front it seems.
                                I mean your posts tell a different tale, but the slam dunk is your still ripe inability to give Kyle any credit whatsoever, trophy in hand.

The irrational hate's so deep, you probably would've preferred Mike McCoy move over to HC from San Diego.

Comment

Working...
                                X