NFC Championship game thread - Packers vs. 49ers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
    Kyle absolutely choked in Super Bowl 51. Your revisionist fanboyism amuses me.
    Weren't you clowns just telling me that we can't blame Vic for defensive late game collapses? It's about deh whole game they said. It's about deh total points across all 4 quarters they said.

But now they'll throw a 3+ score 4th quarter collapse on an offensive coordinator of all people?

So incoherent. Can't make it up.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

So did Matt Ryan and Quinn. Ryan is an educated man. He should have said screw your pass calls on your way out the door and did what Manning did for us. Run the ball.

He just used Denver for leverage despite the fanboys here saying Denver picked VJ over him.
      I agree with all your points here. I definitely don’t think the choke job was all Kyle, and I really don’t think Kyle was ever seriously considering coming to Denver with Elway as the overbearing GM and Ellis hating his father.

The real issue with that coaching search was that Elway had already decided who he wanted before a single interview took place. Kubiak had convinced him Radio was the next great coach, and that was that.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

Weren't you clowns just telling me that we can't blame Vic for defensive late game collapses? It's about deh whole game they said. It's about deh total points across all 4 quarters they said.

But now they'll throw a 3+ score 4th quarter collapse on an offensive coordinator of all people?

So incoherent. Can't make it up.
        Did you actually watch that game? He did nothing to help his defense or protect that lead. Tonight’s game tells me he actually learned from that debacle. You? Yeah you have no clue what happened.

Comment

Did you actually watch that game? He did nothing to help his defense or protect that lead. Tonight’s game tells me he actually learned from that debacle. You? Yeah you have no clue what happened.
          But Vic gets a pass on the Vikes. Can't make it up.

It's satisfying to watch your Kyle hate blow up in your face so spectacularly.

Comment

But Vic gets a pass on the Vikes. Can't make it up.

It's satisfying to watch your Kyle hate blow up in your face so spectacularly.
            Vic gets a pass for the season because his defense is what kept that 28th ranked offense, the one you wanted so badly to continue, from completely sinking the season. I never said those particular late game collapses were good. Also we are talking loaded offense versus defense full of JAGs. Your arguments are so consistently stupid it’s almost impressive.

Comment

Vic gets a pass for the season because his defense is what kept that 28th ranked offense, the one you wanted so badly to continue, from completely sinking the season. I never said those particular late game collapses were good. Also we are talking loaded offense versus defense full of JAGs. Your arguments are so consistently stupid it’s almost impressive.
              Meanwhile Kyle HCs a team that's top 5 on both sides. You heckle the people who think back to the mistake we made, trying to pretend you weren't so spectacularly and comically wrong.

Comment

Meanwhile Kyle HCs a team that's top 5 on both sides. You heckle the people who think back to the mistake we made, trying to pretend you weren't so spectacularly and comically wrong.
                I was wrong to want Elway to broaden his search? I was wrong to not be into a guy who had just pissed down his leg in the Super Bowl? Sure bud. Had Elway hired Kyle he’d have already been fired most likely. You get that right? Lynch as a GM has simply blown Elway out of the water. That’s the thing I’m most sad about.

Comment

I was wrong to want Elway to broaden his search? I was wrong to not be into a guy who had just pissed down his leg in the Super Bowl? Sure bud. Had Elway hired Kyle he’d have already been fired most likely. You get that right? Lynch as a GM has simply blown Elway out of the water. That’s the thing I’m most sad about.
                  Lolz. Still can't give Kyle any due. Kyle minted an MVP that year you know, 2nd ranked offense.

Still ****ting yourself to give credit to everyone but. OC gets no credit for anything unless Ag needs to throw one under the bus. Then everything is on the OC. The laughs write themselves.

Comment

Lolz. Still can't give Kyle any due. Kyle minted an MVP that year you know, 2nd ranked offense.

Still ****ting yourself to give credit to everyone but. OC gets no credit for anything unless Ag needs to throw one under the bus. Then everything is on the OC. The laughs write themselves.
                    I never said Kyle isn't a good OC. I just don't pretend that his first two years in San Fran didn't happen or that he is the reason behind the huge defensive turnaround this season. That's what fanboys do.

Anyway, this all started with your dumbass talk of San Fran "conscripting the Shanahan legacy". What does that even mean?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	tenor.gif
Views:	77
Size:	441.9 KB
ID:	2559679

Comment

Has he really? I mean he's had 3 drafts now, all picking 3rd, 9th and 2nd, and has picked like 4 starters right? Denver picked 4 potential starters for 2020 just in the last draft alone. Chub and Sutton in 2018.

The Garappalo trade looks pretty good, though I don't think he's lived up to his contract just yet.

Saleh has been a pretty good pull, but that has Kyle written all over it since they both developed together in Houston. Still that guy has learned from Dom Capers, Wade Phillips, Gus Bradley, Dan Quinn...a pretty well rounded collection.

Comment

I never said Kyle isn't a good OC. I just don't pretend that his first two years in San Fran didn't happen or that he is the reason behind the huge defensive turnaround this season. That's what fanboys do.

Anyway, this all started with your dumbass talk of San Fran "conscripting the Shanahan legacy". What does that even mean?
                          It means it's a pretty bitter pill to watch Mike Shanahan awarding championship trophies to the legacy guy we slam dunk should have brought home 3 years ago.

Not that complicated. Who knew the clown who wanted VJ over the NFC Champion HC would choose that very moment to pound his chest.

Most people just slink away from that kind of fail unnoticed.

Comment

It means it's a pretty bitter pill to watch Mike Shanahan awarding championship trophies to the legacy guy we slam dunk should have brought home 3 years ago.

Not that complicated. Who knew the clown who wanted VJ over the NFC Champion HC would choose that very moment to pound his chest.

Most people just slink away from that kind of fail unnoticed.
                            Meh, I’m happy for our old cable boy. Maybe we can hire his kid to be our head coach one day.

Comment

Remember the landscape in 2017
                              Elway was still seen as wonder GM and even at 9-7 one stupid offsides on a FG attempt away or
                              a Bennie Fowler TD donk off his face mask from 10-6 and a playoff berth with Trevor

this was kyles dream job but with his own conditions . He wanted power that John had or at least a seat at the table.

sf gave him that power as he was hired then interviewed / hired Lynch and each were given 6 years.

maybe in hindsight John needed less power and a scheme to build on as we now have seen with 5 OC in 5 years and now a new scheme to learn instead of drafting and building on a wide zone scheme.

Comment

Originally posted by CEH View Post
                                Remember the landscape in 2017
                                Elway was still seen as wonder GM and even at 9-7 one stupid offsides on a FG attempt away or
                                a Bennie Fowler TD donk off his face mask from 10-6 and a playoff berth with Trevor

this was kyles dream job but with his own conditions . He wanted power that John had or at least a seat at the table.

sf gave him that power as he was hired then interviewed / hired Lynch and each were given 6 years.

maybe in hindsight John needed less power and a scheme to build on as we now have seen with 5 OC in 5 years and now a new scheme to learn instead of drafting and building on a wide zone scheme.

I'm glad to be moving away from being too scheme specific. Get great players and scheme around them.

Comment

Working...
                                X