No announcement yet.

NFC Championship game thread - Packers vs. 49ers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope sf wins if all but jimmy g kinda sucks, I’m worried.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

What are you babbling about?
      Words too big?

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

Words too big?
        Nah, ideas behind them too muddled and stupid. “They conscripted the Shanahan legacy! Durr!”

Comment

Nah, ideas behind them too muddled and stupid. “They conscripted the Shanahan legacy! Durr!”
          Obviously it was never going to make sense to some people...

The anti-Joseph crowd is kind of making me hope we hire the guy. Also the Kyle fanboyism is really annoying.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif?cid=790b761171fba3c1e19448b6f049d0240d09048ab010db7c&rid=giphy.gif
Views:	106
Size:	2.46 MB
ID:	2559598

Comment

Glad to see Sanders get another shot at the Big Show. I'll be rooting for him.

Comment

I’m happy for Kyle and the Niners. Kyle has proven himself as a real good coach, and laid the wood today to Rodgers and the Packers. If Elway has another great draft, no reason the Broncos can’t be in the the same position in a couple of years.

Comment

Obviously it was never going to make sense to some people...

Click image for larger version  Name:	giphy.gif?cid=790b761171fba3c1e19448b6f049d0240d09048ab010db7c&rid=giphy.gif Views:	11 Size:	2.46 MB ID:	2559598
                The Kyle fanboyism is still really annoying honestly. The nonsense you’re posting is a prime example of it. That team was trash right up until they suddenly had a great defense.

Comment

and we hired vance ****ing joseph

Comment

Comment

The Kyle fanboyism is still really annoying honestly. The nonsense you’re posting is a prime example of it. That team was trash right up until they suddenly had a great defense.
                      Classic.

VJ fan club still hedging on Kyle's 4th ranked offense because of his 2nd ranked defense. Daring heckle anyone anywhere's takes.

Kyle's not up to the HC job they said. Vance is the real leader of men.

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	95
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	2559615

Comment

Classic.

VJ fan club still hedging on Kyle's 4th ranked offense because of his 2nd ranked defense. Daring heckle anyone anywhere's takes.

Kyle's not up to the HC job they said. Vance is the real leader of men.

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	95
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	2559615
                        Oh yeah, that post totally put me in the VJ fan club. I didn’t want either guy particularly. Kyle’s choke job in the Super Bowl turned me off big time, and I knew nothing about Radio. I wanted Elway to widen the pool of candidates, and then I tried to give the guy he ended up hiring a chance when that didn’t happen. Your gotcha nonsense is weak as always.

Comment

Oh yeah, that post totally put me in the VJ fan club. I didn’t want either guy particularly. Kyle’s choke job in the Super Bowl turned me off big time, and I knew nothing about Radio. I wanted Elway to widen the pool of candidates, and then I tried to give the guy he ended up hiring a chance when that didn’t happen. Your gotcha nonsense is weak as always.
                          Kyle was an OC. You know that right? OCs don't blow 3+ score 4th quarter leads.

And that was the SB. You remember right?

Instead you preferred a coordinator with almost no experience who ran one of the league's worst defenses for a year.

Yeah... it's absolutely no surprise that you don't understand the irony of Mike Shanahan handing a championship trophy to a guy we should have locked down 3 years ago.

A team dominating on both sides of the ball. Without the leader of men you preferred to, how did you put it?

Kyle isn't even an X and O god. They totally underachieved last year. And this year comes with him hidden away in the booth all season for the first time in his career. I'm sure that's a total coincidence though...

Name:	giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aa1367a2248f3c8832544e9a93b35b16e185c9da&rid=giphy.gif
Views:	80
Size:	2.94 MB
ID:	2559625

Really should quit while you're behind. You really went on and on about how turrible Kyle Shanahan was. With Vance Joseph being the known and discussed alternative.

And then you have the balls to heckle others for voicing simple what mighta beens.

Comment

Kyle absolutely choked in Super Bowl 51. Your revisionist fanboyism amuses me.

Comment

Opening SB betting lines are pick’em to Chiefs -1. Remember the Broncos were +13 vs Green Bay and +8 vs Carolina.

Comment

Kyle absolutely choked in Super Bowl 51. Your revisionist fanboyism amuses me.
                                So did Matt Ryan and Quinn. Ryan is an educated man. He should have said screw your pass calls on your way out the door and did what Manning did for us. Run the ball.

He just used Denver for leverage despite the fanboys here saying Denver picked VJ over him.

Comment

Working...
                                X