Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFC Championship game thread - Packers vs. 49ers

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by TheWave View Post
    Imagine how unbearable some Broncos fans would've been those first two losing seasons Kyle had as a HC.
    I'm guessing the same as it actually was those 2 years

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by TonyR View Post
      Emmanuel Sanders has been an absolute stud in this game.
      I hope he has 43 touchdowns in the Super Bowl.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by TonyR View Post
        Emmanuel Sanders has been an absolute stud in this game.
        6 passes total for the team, zero targets,a beast !

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by TonyR View Post
          Emmanuel Sanders has been an absolute stud in this game.
          Nobody should be whining about that trade. Denver got great value for him for sure. He just needs to have the game of his life next week.

          Comment


          • #50
            I'd like a FG at least put of this drive for SF. Getting closer than I'd like for a dominating game.

            Comment


            • #51
              Notice Rodgers is not showing good "footwork"? Throws off balance. Yet has team in this game with arm. I see Lock with similar style.
              Last edited by Paladin; 01-19-2020, 06:38 PM.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by TheWave View Post
                Imagine how unbearable some Broncos fans would've been those first two losing seasons Kyle had as a HC.
                Not much chance he does as poorly. SF's cupboard was bare.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Bet LaFluer wishes he'd taken that extra point instead of going for 2. Why?

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Packers in the SB would try to make it Rodgers vs Mahomes and then the Chiefs would be in a pretty good spot. The 49ers can try to run the ball and work the clock while Mahomes is on the bench. Kyle, John Lynch, Sanders, Joe Woods, Bobby Turner, Wes Welker, Adam Peters. A lot of Broncos connections on that team.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                      Packers in the SB would try to make it Rodgers vs Mahomes and then the Chiefs would be in a pretty good spot. The 49ers can try to run the ball and work the clock while Mahomes is on the bench. Kyle, John Lynch, Sanders, Joe Woods, Bobby Turner, Wes Welker, Adam Peters. A lot of Broncos connections on that team.
                      Sf is going to need a huge showing from its d line

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Garoppolo is going to have to actually show up for the Super Bowl. No way the chiefs get run on like that.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          288 rushing yards...holy ****.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            9ers have officially conscripted the Shanahan legacy. What mighta been.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Enjoyed watching that Niners offense run the ball tonight. Reminded me of something...

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
                                9ers have officially conscripted the Shanahan legacy. What mighta been.
                                What are you babbling about?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X