X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RockyMountainOyster
    replied
    Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

PUD got banned on purpose so he wouldn't be here after SB 50. Now he is back. Posted way too much to quit just like AGA.
    How long has it been since that guy was banned? Seems like it was several years when I looked up his post history awhile ago.

If I couldn’t stay away, why would I wait several years to create a new acct?

As I’ve said, I would never choose a handle like “KCStud.” Hahaha

Leave a comment:

• CHEF LUIGI
    replied
    is aggie the pillow biter or the shirt lifter ?

Leave a comment:

• Mile High Salute
    replied
    Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

PUD got banned on purpose so he wouldn't be here after SB 50. Now he is back. Posted way too much to quit just like AGA.
    KCDud to the Mane: "I wish I knew how to quit you"

🤣

Leave a comment:

• DENVERDUI55
    replied
    Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

He got banned back when he was KCDud for adding nothing to the discussion and the nonstop trolling. Might as well ban Bull Testicles too since he’s the same guy.

Leave a comment:

• RockyMountainOyster
    replied

He got banned back when he was KCDud for adding nothing to the discussion and the nonstop trolling. Might as well ban Bull Testicles too since he’s the same guy.
    Actually, I'm not, Sherlock.

Oh, right, you won't see this.

Leave a comment:

• DENVERDUI55
    replied
    Originally posted by Tom A Hawk View Post

smartest poster on this site
    That narrative has changed for the KC fans. They used to take the other side. The reason KCStud and others post here is because all the thin skinned pussies at the planet that ban anyone that is not a KC fan over dumb****.

Leave a comment:

• Mile High Salute
    replied
    Originally posted by strafen View Post

Can we please ban this ****er?!
    What’s his contribution to our forum?!
    Let me know what is it that I’m missing here...

Leave a comment:

• CHEF LUIGI
    replied
    Originally posted by Tom A Hawk View Post

he is one of my favorites.

Leave a comment:

• Tom A Hawk
    replied
    Originally posted by 2KBack View Post

It sucks. That said, getting worked over the the SB is better than not getting there at all, no matter what anyone says.

Leave a comment:

• RockyMountainOyster
    replied
    Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

ignore equals ignorant. consider the source, but know what he says.
    No need to respond, unless you feel compelled to do so. don't abandon your own values,simply because he has none.
    None of these idiots can stay on topic,keep your focus,dont surrender to ignorance, thats how these clowns ended up so stoopid,ignore-ance.
    So profound.

Now back to copying and pasting your stupid "Run da ball" rants.

Leave a comment:

• CHEF LUIGI
    replied
    Just put him on ignore like I did - you’ll be glad you did. He’s Dud 2.0 and like his previous incarnation, he adds literally nothing of value to the site. His posts are basically spam. With the new site you won’t even see any of his sorry lame-ass takes unless he’s quoted. 👍🏻
    ignore equals ignorant. consider the source, but know what he says.
    No need to respond, unless you feel compelled to do so. don't abandon your own values,simply because he has none.
    None of these idiots can stay on topic,keep your focus,dont surrender to ignorance, thats how these clowns ended up so stoopid,ignore-ance.

Leave a comment:

• strafen
    replied
    Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post

Bahahaha! One of us definitely isn't enjoying it, that's for sure.

You hypocrites really hate when someone points out your hypocrisy, don't you? You spew your holier-than-thou nonsense about Hill all day, every day, yet can't handle being reminded that your team has let a lot of domestic abuse slide over the years. Allowing an obvious scumbag like Brandon Marshall to remain employed after NUMEROUS incidents is far worse than employing a player who hasn't even been arrested since his one incident in college.
    Can we please ban this ****er?!
    What’s his contribution to our forum?!
    Let me know what is it that I’m missing here...

Leave a comment:

• RockyMountainOyster
    replied
    Originally posted by AlaskaMagnum View Post

I agree. He trolls every thread and turns into a pissing match. He openly admits his butthurt over our success is more than he can handle.

Sad dumbass can't even ENJOY that his team is in the SuperBowl.

Cutting...it's not just for emo kids, it can help years of emotional pain Chiefs fans have built up over the years. Try it while you watch the game. You will feel ALIVE!
    Bahahaha! One of us definitely isn't enjoying it, that's for sure.

You hypocrites really hate when someone points out your hypocrisy, don't you? You spew your holier-than-thou nonsense about Hill all day, every day, yet can't handle being reminded that your team has let a lot of domestic abuse slide over the years. Allowing an obvious scumbag like Brandon Marshall to remain employed after NUMEROUS incidents is far worse than employing a player who hasn't even been arrested since his one incident in college.

Leave a comment:

• Mile High Salute
    replied
    Just put him on ignore like I did - you’ll be glad you did. He’s Dud 2.0 and like his previous incarnation, he adds literally nothing of value to the site. His posts are basically spam. With the new site you won’t even see any of his sorry lame-ass takes unless he’s quoted. 👍🏻

Leave a comment:

• AlaskaMagnum
    replied
    Originally posted by strafen View Post
    Give it a ducking rest!
    Enough if this ****.
    Youvwant to talk Chiefs here, go to their website.
    This is a broncos forum.
    i sure hope The Niners whip their asses and put an end to this crap, even that, might make it worse!
    I agree. He trolls every thread and turns into a pissing match. He openly admits his butthurt over our success is more than he can handle.

Sad dumbass can't even ENJOY that his team is in the SuperBowl.

Cutting...it's not just for emo kids, it can help years of emotional pain Chiefs fans have built up over the years. Try it while you watch the game. You will feel ALIVE!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X