No announcement yet.

AFC Championship game thread - Titans Vs. Chiefs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afraid that single great run by Mahomes is game.

Comment

Well that's game, time to go watch something else

Comment

Mahomes is so good.

Comment

4 possessions 3 TDs and the ball to start the 2nd half.

Comment

Welp, it’s over. Go Niners.

Comment

This is even worse here, my wife wants the Chiefs to win, because MaHomo is from Texas...

Comment

This game is over.
                congrats to our chief fans. I do think a Super Bowl loss would be so much more fun for me so I’m not upset today.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
                  Queefs are going to be in the SB. They will be up 10 after firstbdrive in the second half. You ****ing cant beat this team playing zone. 9ers play too much zone too if they play them too and even in man they have slow DBs.
                  Unless you are sacking harassing Mahoome, playing zone you get 5 minutes scoring drives, Playing man you get 3 play scoring drives.

Comment

Lol good to know the manes tradition of calling “game!” Extends beyond broncos games.

mahomes is so good. Sucks that we’ll have to deal with him for the next decade. And he’s likable.

Comment

• Originally posted by OABB View Post
                      This game is over.
                      congrats to our chief fans. I do think a Super Bowl loss would be so much more fun for me so I’m not upset today.
                      Yeah, but they’re going to be pretty damn insufferable here for the two weeks leading up to their SB loss.

Comment

• I have hopes in the Niners pass rush against these guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by OABB View Post
                          Mahomes is so good.
                          Horrible display of tackling. Seems like when guys have a chance to lay out a QB they let up. A guy like Atwater takes out Mahommes and his teammate on that play lol

Comment

• Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                            Lol good to know the manes tradition of calling “game!” Extends beyond broncos games.

mahomes is so good. Sucks that we’ll have to deal with him for the next decade. And he’s likable.
                            Unless Mahomey injures his vagina at the half, it’s over. The Titans are good, but not good enough to win a shootout with the Chefs. KC’s offense is hitting on all cylinders right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by maher_tyler View Post

Horrible display of tackling. Seems like when guys have a chance to lay out a QB they let up. A guy like Atwater takes out Mahommes and his teammate on that play lol
                              Thats because the refs will call a PI and 15 yards.

Comment

• It feels like this game is over

Comment

Working...
                                X