X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DENVERDUI55
    replied
    Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post

What is it with you and 85 percent of this board that is afraid to admit they are wrong? Instead, you double down on your stupidity because those three words are too difficult to utter? Really? Mahomes isn't amazing? Admitting that an opposing team's QB is good is just too much for your pride to handle? He kills you off the blitz, he kills man, he kills zone. No one has slowed him other than his own injuries.

Talk about a microcosm for this entire country's problems.
    Once Pats handed Queefs the 2 seed and I said they were a LOCK for the champ game people have been arguing against them even though I know they truly didnt believe half the crap they were saying. Reids history, queefs history, blah blah blah. The truth is just like Denvers SB history before 97, Mahomes history hasn't been choking and Reid as a 1 or 2 seed has 1 loss. Once Balt puked you could pencil them in for who they are.

Leave a comment:

• ScottXray
    replied
    SF is the only NFC team that might hold KC to a winnable game. GBs D is not . Therefore the GB team will definitely win (with some officiating help?) to set up the Superbowl 1 rematch.

congrats to KC and their fans for finally getting back to the SB after 50 years.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBeavis
    replied

Oh for the love of christ.

Whatever dude. Arguing with you is pointless. You'd rather die than admit you exaggerate. Or that you're wrong. Go **** on the chess board. You do it well.
    Pffft.

Says the triggered wokeniak that tried to turn a comment about how to deal with Mahomes into a national 'microcosm'

Good times.

Leave a comment:

• SonOfLe-loLang
    replied
    Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

In the front 7 but not in the secondary. 9er corners are very bearable in man coverage which it takes vs Queefs. I dont think Sherman can run against any of their WR in man. Regardless I dont think either NzfC team will beat them but 9ers have a chance but the KC run D is better than the year long stats that people like to throw out around here.
    I can't disagree. But who knows. I never thought we'd lose 43-8 in 2013. And if you play that game 20 times, I bet that outcome only happens once.

Leave a comment:

• DENVERDUI55
    replied

SF has the speed to match them. But, when in doubt, take the QB.
    In the front 7 but not in the secondary. 9er corners are very bearable in man coverage which it takes vs Queefs. I dont think Sherman can run against any of their WR in man. Regardless I dont think either NzfC team will beat them but 9ers have a chance but the KC run D is better than the year long stats that people like to throw out around here.

Leave a comment:

• SonOfLe-loLang
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

Heh. I said he looked human with a defender is his face. Thats not a dig. Thats every NFL qb's reality.

Hopefully Vic isn't as hopelessly starstruck by this guy as you are.
    Oh for the love of christ.

Whatever dude. Arguing with you is pointless. You'd rather die than admit you exaggerate. Or that you're wrong. Go **** on the chess board. You do it well.

Leave a comment:

• Punisher
    replied
    Damn

Leave a comment:

• Carffather
    replied
    Congrats to KC, goddamn if Mahomes isn't Elway reincarnated...

Leave a comment:

• SonOfLe-loLang
    replied
    Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

I put money on them but it wasnt me that needed convincing. It was like I told Zero when he was offering his 3 game bet that i said it was stupid because then you arent getting points vs them in the SB because the 2 AFC teams left have no shot.

49ers defensive scheme is too simple to beat this KC team too. Only chance would be the DL to actually dominate and not only beat their man but get Mahomes on the ground. They need to beat pack first which is not a given like this game. Reid with 2 weeks will counter that.
    SF has the speed to match them. But, when in doubt, take the QB.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBeavis
    replied

What is it with you and 85 percent of this board that is afraid to admit they are wrong? Instead, you double down on your stupidity because those three words are too difficult to utter? Really? Mahomes isn't amazing? Admitting that an opposing team's QB is good is just too much for your pride to handle?

Heh. I said he looked human with a defender is his face. Thats not a dig. Thats every NFL qb's reality.

Hopefully Vic isn't as hopelessly starstruck by this guy as you are.

Leave a comment:

• CHEF LUIGI
    replied
    27-23 my stat line was 25 rush attempts, 100% correct in this unlikely turn of events and ANDY got my E-MAIL and ran the ball more times than the titans !

Leave a comment:

• spdirty
    replied
    The National Nightmare continues. **** the world.

Leave a comment:

• DENVERDUI55
    replied
    Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
    Should’ve listened to me putting money down.

said it was certain last week
    I put money on them but it wasnt me that needed convincing. It was like I told Zero when he was offering his 3 game bet that i said it was stupid because then you arent getting points vs them in the SB because the 2 AFC teams left have no shot.

49ers defensive scheme is too simple to beat this KC team too. Only chance would be the DL to actually dominate and not only beat their man but get Mahomes on the ground. They need to beat pack first which is not a given like this game. Reid with 2 weeks will counter that.

Leave a comment:

• SonOfLe-loLang
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

Disagree
    What is it with you and 85 percent of this board that is afraid to admit they are wrong? Instead, you double down on your stupidity because those three words are too difficult to utter? Really? Mahomes isn't amazing? Admitting that an opposing team's QB is good is just too much for your pride to handle? He kills you off the blitz, he kills man, he kills zone. No one has slowed him other than his own injuries.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBeavis
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyR View Post

It really doesn't matter. He'll beat you either way.

Maybe. But you're never going to coverage him to death.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X