X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunken.Broncoholic2
    replied
    Originally posted by Omnipicus View Post
    Where are all the intelligent Bronco fans on this board that have been telling us to fire Reid bc we’ll never get anywhere with him in January?

Sorry but I’ve been saying chiefs for AFC this whole time.

Some chiefs fans who frequent this place aren’t all that smart though. Winning some coin from them thinking Flacco would be the 2020 Broncos starter. lol.

which by the way haven’t seen the winnings yet.

welching must be in your fanbases nature.

Leave a comment:

• Drunken.Broncoholic2
    replied
    Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
    27-23 my stat line was 25 rush attempts, 100% correct in this unlikely turn of events and ANDY got my E-MAIL and ran the ball more times than the titans !

it’s funny you don’t know the difference between a rushing attempt and a scramble from a passing play.

Leave a comment:

• Agamemnon
    replied
    TD remains the greatest playoff RB by the way.

Leave a comment:

• Agamemnon
    replied
    Originally posted by Omnipicus View Post
    Where are all the intelligent Bronco fans on this board that have been telling us to fire Reid bc we’ll never get anywhere with him in January?
    Might want to hold your horses until you win the next one. You wouldn’t know this since this is the first time your team has gotten to a Super Bowl in your lifetime, but losing the big one hurts more than any loss you’ve ever experienced before. If you guys win we’ll all congratulate you for being the first non-Bronco AFC West team to win a title in the last 25 years. Now let’s see if you guys can get it done.

Leave a comment:

• Omnipicus
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Agamemnon
    replied
    Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post

Yeah, I'm with you. When in doubt, take the QB. And they have the best one. Every given Sunday and all, but they are playing great football.
    I tend to take defense in the playoffs. To the Chiefs’ credit their defense has really improved. I really didn’t expect them to stifle the Titans’ run game but they did.

Leave a comment:

• DENVERDUI55
    replied
    Originally posted by Vegas_Bronco View Post
    Mahommes is another Vick...you don’t try to beat it but you sure as hell don’t give them the ball all half.
    That is an odd comparison. Vick and Mahomes are nothing alike.

Leave a comment:

• Old Coyote
    replied
    Well in that case:

Kissing
    Cousin's
    Choke
    Happens
    In
    Early
    February
    Still...

Leave a comment:

• CHEF LUIGI
    replied
    Originally posted by AlaskaMagnum View Post
    Sweet Jesus Kelce is a douchebag
    jesus loves all TEs.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBeavis
    replied
    Originally posted by ScottXray View Post
    SF is the only NFC team that might hold KC to a winnable game. GBs D is not . Therefore the GB team will definitely win (with some officiating help?) to set up the Superbowl 1 rematch.

congrats to KC and their fans for finally getting back to the SB after 50 years.
    I really dont see Spags' constant blitzing holding up against Rodgers though. Should be a high scoring SB.

Leave a comment:

• Vegas_Bronco
    replied
    Mahommes is another Vick...you don’t try to beat it but you sure as hell don’t give them the ball all half.

Leave a comment:

• AlaskaMagnum
    replied
    Sweet Jesus Kelce is a douchebag

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBeavis
    replied
    Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post

No, your inability to see outside yourself is the microcosm. Not how to defend Mahomes.

Whatever. I'm done with you for today. You exhaust me.
    You picked the fight, brosef. You exhaust yourself.

Leave a comment:

• SonOfLe-loLang
    replied
    Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

Once Pats handed Queefs the 2 seed and I said they were a LOCK for the champ game people have been arguing against them even though I know they truly didnt believe half the crap they were saying. Reids history, queefs history, blah blah blah. The truth is just like Denvers SB history before 97, Mahomes history hasn't been choking and Reid as a 1 or 2 seed has 1 loss. Once Balt puked you could pencil them in for who they are.
    Yeah, I'm with you. When in doubt, take the QB. And they have the best one. Every given Sunday and all, but they are playing great football.

Leave a comment:

• SonOfLe-loLang
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

Pffft.

Says the triggered wokeniak that tried to turn a comment about how to deal with Mahomes into a national 'microcosm'

Good times.
    No, your inability to see outside yourself is the microcosm. Not how to defend Mahomes.

Whatever. I'm done with you for today. You exhaust me.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X