Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFC Championship game thread - Titans Vs. Chiefs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AFC Championship game thread - Titans Vs. Chiefs

    Latest lines: KC -7 and O/U 52. Weather forecast clear, temp upper teens; wind NW 10-12mph.

  • #2
    It’s going to be as cold as a polar bear’s ass!

    Comment


    • #3
      Let’s go Titans’ defense!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Bronc62 View Post
        Latest lines: KC -7 and O/U 52. Weather forecast clear, temp upper teens; wind NW 10-12mph.
        I think that -7 is also the wind chill.
        LOMBARDI says the weather favors the Titans.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

          I think that -7 is also the wind chill.
          LOMBARDI says the weather favors the Titans.
          I don’t remember the specifics from last nights weather forecast, but I do remember it’s going to be on the nippy side.

          Comment


          • #6
            Andy Reid no excuses this is it.
            advance or chiefs need a new coach
            pretty easy today vs a 6th seed

            Should be a walk in the park for KC

            Comment


            • #7
              Go BBQ Grill!

              Comment


              • #8
                Problem is...I don't despise Reid or Mahomes.

                Cannot stand Aaron Rodgers.

                All of the others I don't mind.

                If the Chiefs Titans game is close, I am expecting crucial calls going against the Titans at crucial times of the game.

                Sad but true.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by CEH View Post
                  Andy Reid no excuses this is it.
                  advance or chiefs need a new coach
                  pretty easy today vs a 6th seed

                  Should be a walk in the park for KC
                  "walk in the park" I would love to hear HENRY say that after the game.

                  Comment


                  • #10

                    Comment


                    • #11


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        We all know Henry is going to get his touches, but this game rests on the shoulders of Tannehill. They are going to need him to make a few big plays to stay in this game.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by cmhargrove View Post
                          We all know Henry is going to get his touches, but this game rests on the shoulders of Tannehill. They are going to need him to make a few big plays to stay in this game.
                          absolutely ! and he has a great deep ball threat too when the D sells out to stop the run.
                          WIND might help defend those deep balls though.
                          Tann wont throw the ball more than 20 times, but those occasions neeed to be effective.
                          and TANNY can effect the game RUNNING too.especially in the first half to keep that pursuit honest.

                          Comment


                          • #14

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Big pass play Titans!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X