Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Colorado Rockies

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    HS kid with 5 mil. What could go wrong?

    Comment


    • #92

      Comment


      • #93

        Comment


        • #94
          The Colorado Rockies have released their summer camp roster.

          Click image for larger version

Name:	3995422B-C7A3-497C-8BCB-EA4AE8480F19.jpeg
Views:	96
Size:	112.6 KB
ID:	2651943

          Comment


          • #95
            Rockies To Sign Matt Kemp
            https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2020/...matt-kemp.html

            Comment


            • #96
              Kemp for Ian? Not bad at all. No more bases loaded ground outs from Ian
              Last edited by Paladin; 06-30-2020, 12:44 PM.

              Comment


              • #97
                Of all the things that could not happen to the Rockies this year, losing Ian was at the top of the list. He’s that good.

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
                  Of all the things that could not happen to the Rockies this year, losing Ian was at the top of the list. He’s that good.
                  I guess you have a higher ability to tolerate mediocrity than I.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by Paladin View Post

                    I guess you have a higher ability to tolerate mediocrity than I.
                    Dude, he’d have to improve to be mediocre. It’s too bad, because he’s a likable player.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by DomCasual View Post

                      Dude, he’d have to improve to be mediocre. It’s too bad, because he’s a likable player.
                      Nice guys finish..... Yeah, in the game day threads, Rocky fans about crap bricks when he came up to bat if there was anyone on base. Just frustrating.

                      ps: my sarcasm reading button is stuck on uffduh.

                      Comment


                      • Rockies Agree To Terms With Supplemental 1st Rounder Drew Romo
                        https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2020/...drew-romo.html

                        Comment


                        • Ian money?

                          Comment


                          • Click image for larger version

Name:	E0B54B7D-63B4-44FB-9DF4-6769205BBCB7.jpeg
Views:	47
Size:	206.6 KB
ID:	2656282

                            Comment


                            • Comment


                              • League pi$$ing on the Rockies again?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X