• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoneFishin'
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DomCasual
    replied
    And way to go, Rockies, for announcing the retirement of his number - but only after the very last vote of ten years of eligibility had been cast.

It sucks, but this organization is amateur hour. What a complete bummer to fall in love with a team that is owned by the Monforts - a family that would probably be fantastic owners for a Double-A team somewhere (the Greeley ****heaps, maybe?)

Leave a comment:

• DomCasual
    replied

Leave a comment:

• balero
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bronc62
    replied
    Some positive Rockies news for once!

Leave a comment:

• DomCasual
    replied
    Hey, Peter Gammons!

Click image for larger version

Name:	middle-finger-gif-9.gif
Views:	130
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	2560374

Leave a comment:

• DomCasual
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DomCasual
    replied
    Holy crap. I can't believe it.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBeavis
    replied
    Originally posted by ColoradoBuff View Post

agreed! Hopefully the Monfarts don't chose Bridich over Nolan. But unfortunately, the damage is done and Nolan will certainly opt out in 2021.....so maybe you trade him now and get something in return for him.
    I guess if you really don't give any ****s at all about your fanbase.

Leave a comment:

• balero
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ColoradoBuff
    replied
    Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
    With tonight's development, I don't see how Monfort has any choice but to fire Bridich, immediately. Arenado has drawn his line in the sand now. Bridich, starting with the opt-out, has destroyed any meaningful trade market. Bridich has painted himself into a nice little corner.
    agreed! Hopefully the Monfarts don't chose Bridich over Nolan. But unfortunately, the damage is done and Nolan will certainly opt out in 2021.....so maybe you trade him now and get something in return for him.

Leave a comment:

• balero
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DomCasual
    replied
    With tonight's development, I don't see how Monfort has any choice but to fire Bridich, immediately. Arenado has drawn his line in the sand now. Bridich, starting with the opt-out, has destroyed any meaningful trade market. Bridich has painted himself into a nice little corner.

Leave a comment:

• balero
    replied
    Originally posted by Hercules Rockefeller View Post
    We have 0 payroll flexibility because I signed a “super bullpen” and they all suck balls. So I may need to trade the guy who could replace Helton as the greatest Rockie ever.
    -Jeff Bridich

Thanks jackass.
    The contrarian will argue that the savings from trading Arenado will go to "building a team". But here's what Bridich will do with those "savings", spend $101 million combined like you said on Wade Davis, Jake McGee and Bryan Shaw, and also give $72 million to Ian Desmond to play 1B when his bat doesn't profile there.

Also, when there's a buying opportunity to keep a popular player like DJ LeMahieu, we'll let him walk to the New York Yankees for two years, $24 million and watch him finish fourth in the AL MVP voting.

Leave a comment:

• Hercules Rockefeller
    replied
    We have 0 payroll flexibility because I signed a “super bullpen” and they all suck balls. So I may need to trade the guy who could replace Helton as the greatest Rockie ever.
    -Jeff Bridich

Thanks jackass.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X