Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post

Yeah, because they have Urshela at 3B now.
      It's the only true path to playing time for him since Voit and the OF are the injury prone as of now.

He and Frazier are gonna be fighting for at bats this year.

Comment

Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post
        I hate Boston with a passion but I am so ****ing sick and tired of these huge market teams trying to cry poor and not wanting to pay the tax. Boston is one of the most loyal fan bases in the entire MLB, you make money hand over fist and you make even more when you win big in the post season. GTFO with that trading superstar

Comment

Comment

Reds To Sign Nicholas Castellanos
            https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2020/...stellanos.html

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

I hate Boston with a passion but I am so ****ing sick and tired of these huge market teams trying to cry poor and not wanting to pay the tax. Boston is one of the most loyal fan bases in the entire MLB, you make money hand over fist and you make even more when you win big in the post season. GTFO with that trading superstar
                It's kind of weird. For years, fans of small market teams had to watch and seethe as their best players approached free agency without signing an extension and would inevitably depart for the large market franchises. But now, even massive market teams, that should be in the middle of a competitive window, are using the luxury tax as an excuse to cry poor and trade away their best players for salary flexibility. Given the obscene profits that owners continue to rake in even when their team is mired in the middle of a 100 loss season, I wonder how much longer the fan bases will tolerate this kind of behavior.

Comment

Diamondbacks Reportedly Progressing Toward Trade For Starling Marte
                  https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2020/...ing-marte.html

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by balero View Post
                                Ok, seriously, there needs to be a minimum salary floor that teams have to spend. This is ****ing ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                                X