• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by balero View Post
            That's such an A-Rod move. Play for the Yankees but own the Mets. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

I guess he grew up a Mets fan and wanted to play for them as well.

Comment

• Someone could offer the Wilpons 100 eleventy gazillion bucks and Jeffy Boy would still find a way to screw it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by TD4HOF View Post
                  Someone could offer the Wilpons 100 eleventy gazillion bucks and Jeffy Boy would still find a way to screw it up.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	200.gif
Views:	32
Size:	1.20 MB
ID:	2611354

Comment

• Originally posted by TD4HOF View Post
                    Someone could offer the Wilpons 100 eleventy gazillion bucks and Jeffy Boy would still find a way to screw it up.
                    After the last mess, I don't think they could withstand the PR.

Comment

• Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

Well, to be fair, an ownership interest in the Yanks probably isn't a possibility. Just like with Jeter.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyR View Post

Well, to be fair, an ownership interest in the Yanks probably isn't a possibility. Just like with Jeter.
                        I understand that. But the Mets of all teams? The cross town(can I call them rivals anymore?)team.

Comment

• Comment

• MLB To Strip Red Sox Of 2020 Second-Round Pick; Alex Cora Banned Through 2020 Postseason
                            https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2020/...-cora-ban.html

Comment

• Originally posted by balero View Post
                              MLB To Strip Red Sox Of 2020 Second-Round Pick; Alex Cora Banned Through 2020 Postseason
                              https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2020/...-cora-ban.html
                              Considering the draft is small this year, that's a killer for the Sox.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X