Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Baseball - 2020

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comment


    • Comment


      • So...Basically, Boston got cold feet on not getting a top 10 prospect from the Dodgers and held up the deal until they did.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
          So...Basically, Boston got cold feet on not getting a top 10 prospect from the Dodgers and held up the deal until they did.
          As a Red Sox fan, what I liked the most out of that deal, was getting rid of Price.
          That was beyond awesome.
          It hurts to lose Mookie Betts, I’m still his biggest fan.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by strafen View Post

            As a Red Sox fan, what I liked the most out of that deal, was getting rid of Price.
            That was beyond awesome.
            It hurts to lose Mookie Betts, I’m still his biggest fan.
            A team like Boston should never be dealing away a player like Mookie to avoid paying him.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

              A team like Boston should never be dealing away a player like Mookie to avoid paying him.
              I’m with you.
              He was instrumental in our last World Series win.
              He’s a great player and not even at the top of his prime yet.

              Comment


              • Comment


                • HardballTalk: Former major league pitcher Mike Bolsinger sues the Houston Astros over sign-stealing
                  https://mlb.nbcsports.com/2020/02/10...sign-stealing/

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
                    So...Basically, Boston got cold feet on not getting a top 10 prospect from the Dodgers and held up the deal until they did.
                    Yeah, whatever. Do the Halos still get Pedersen when this fustercluck is done?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by balero View Post
                      HardballTalk: Former major league pitcher Mike Bolsinger sues the Houston Astros over sign-stealing
                      https://mlb.nbcsports.com/2020/02/10...sign-stealing/
                      I'm curious to see what happens with this.

                      Comment


                      • MLB Reportedly Planning Postseason Changes
                        https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2020/...n-changes.html

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by socalorado View Post

                          Yeah, whatever. Do the Halos still get Pedersen when this fustercluck is done?
                          No. It’s dead.

                          Joc Pederson To Angels Trade Falls Through
                          https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2020/...s-through.html

                          Comment


                          • Comment


                            • Originally posted by balero View Post

                              No. It’s dead.

                              Joc Pederson To Angels Trade Falls Through
                              https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2020/...s-through.html
                              Arte needs to make this happen.

                              Comment


                              • Comment

                                Working...
                                X