Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arrest warrant issued by New Orleans police for Odell Beckham.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DHallblows View Post

Literally Nobody:
    Price: DON'T EXCUSE THIS WR WITH THE BRAIN DAMAGE EXCUSE!!!
    Sarcasm is often lost on the internet. There is no excuse to act disrespectful to police. Unless you're an absolute moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoblood32 View Post

Please, I am begging you, please go slap an armed cop on his ass with anger.

PLEASE

Have someone video taping it and have them upload it so we can all watch and laugh.
      Any normal person would've been Rodney King'ed in that situation. ODB and Antonio Brown act like that, because media encourages lawlessness against police.

Comment

Originally posted by pricejj View Post

Any normal person would've been Rodney King'ed in that situation. ODB and Antonio Brown act like that, because media encourages lawlessness against police.
        The interesting thing to me is if they ACTUALLY believed cops were targeting them and systematically killing them, would they ACTUALLY antagonize them?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post

Holy moley... look at Ag being all optimistic an sht!
          No, I left out the ignorant people who aren’t technically stupid. Include them and we’re a full blown penal colony basically.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

Half the country would be in prison if stupidity were a criminal offense.
            No not everyone else, just him.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

No, I left out the ignorant people who aren’t technically stupid. Include them and we’re a full blown penal colony basically.
              Hahaha...
              That tickles.

Glad you are back Ag.

Comment

Comment

The interesting thing to me is if they ACTUALLY believed cops were targeting them and systematically killing them, would they ACTUALLY antagonize them?
                  We're all at risk from civilian lawlessness and police brutality. Human reactions are unpredictable when there is a threat. Civilians perceive a threat from police. Police are in constant contact with dangerous criminals.

On the other hand, this was in a locker room after winning the Nat'l Championship. So that's not a threatening atmosphere at all.

Comment

Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post
                    cop got his "handshake".

Comment

It's all good, situation de-fused.

Comment

Originally posted by pricejj View Post

We're all at risk from civilian lawlessness and police brutality. Human reactions are unpredictable when there is a threat. Civilians perceive a threat from police. Police are in constant contact with dangerous criminals.

On the other hand, this was in a locker room after winning the Nat'l Championship. So that's not a threatening atmosphere at all.
                        white supremists marching in virginia on MLK day...
                        for gun rights...
                        stay tuned.

Comment

Holy ****
                          do you really think your parallel describes the Odell situation?

Comment

that’s really bad logic.

And it’s quite clear you are clueless on cops and black demographic.
                            Last edited by Action; 01-18-2020, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X