Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arrest warrant issued by New Orleans police for Odell Beckham.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrest warrant issued by New Orleans police for Odell Beckham.

After being caught paying players....

Sigh....

This is some petty bull**** from the security guard.

Comment

Like the NOPD doesn't have one of the highest murder rates in the country to deal with and they go after this petty BS. No wonder people don't trust that organization.

Comment

Oh and O'Dell is a massive D-Bag.

Comment

NOPD issued a statement that they have also organized a multi-state manhunt in order to track down this man, believed to have been Beckham's accomplish in this egregious crime.

Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif?cid=790b76118551541b5c79865762c374f9a2f83d5988c674c0&rid=giphy.gif
Views:	348
Size:	1,005.8 KB
ID:	2558022

Comment

That security guard needs his man card revoked.

Comment

Originally posted by v2micca View Post
              This is some petty bull**** from the security guard.
              This. The security guard was telling LSU players that they couldn't smoke victory cigars and that they would be arrested if they lit up. The stick up his butt security guard was saying this when OBJ slapped his backside. They tried to get a warrant for sexual battery. Ridiculous. What a joke the NOPD is for even going along with this. The security guard should go back to being a hall monitor.

Comment

my understanding was that it was a police officer, not "security" and my guess is that the officer was a woman, not that it matters. The charge could be a felony of it was police and not security.
                He will get off with fine and hours never appear in court or LA.

Comment

Did the NOPD have money on Clemson, and now they're mad? They sure are being overly officious about this, and it's just not a good look, esp with all the real crime & corruption that goes on in that city.

Comment

"After being caught" *eyeroll emoji*

Comment

Many years ago I was a valet parker for a hotel. I remember there was this huge function. Had to be 3000 people coming in at once. There were cops (Sheriffs) doing the detailed security.

After like 30 of us parked the cars (had to leave the keys in the cars...) and we finally got a rest, one of the valets leaned on a cop. Now, we were being friendly etc with the cops...and all of that. We were wiped out...he leaned on him. The cop arrested him for assault. Wasn't any kind of smack, wasn't disrespectful at all. He touched him while he was armed, and he was arrested. Absurd, yes.

The fact is Beckham was not giving that cop a slap out of respect or giving some congratulatory gesture. He smacked his ass out of DISRESPECT and that will result in your arrest.

Try it out on your local cop if you don't believe me. Before this becomes about race (and it will on espn if it hasnt already) try smacking a cop on the ass out of frustration if you are white. I can assure you that you will be arrested for assault of a police officer.
                      Last edited by Broncoblood32; 01-16-2020, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                        my understanding was that it was a police officer, not "security" and my guess is that the officer was a woman, not that it matters. The charge could be a felony of it was police and not security.
                        My understanding is you didn’t even watch the video. Clearly a dude.

this is a felony? Lmao.

Comment

I don’t know if it warrants an arrest, but intentionally touching a police officer in this manner was pretty stupid. So was passing out cash to players after the game.

Comment

dude thinks he is a god

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                              That's one ugly woman.

Comment

Working...
                              X