Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is the Best Offense we've faced all year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the Best Offense we've faced all year.

And the 2nd best in the AFC...It'll be a good test for the Defense. Can we force a turnover or 3,, will probably be the deciding factor. Going by the last month, Peyton may just have to put up a 50 spot to make it out of Mile High with a win.

Edit: we beat the Eagles who are #2 in offense, but theyre much better now with Foles than Vick.
    Last edited by ATL-Eric; 12-12-2013, 04:56 PM.

It seem when there is a shoot predicted, it is rarely the case

Comment

Denver just needs to keep the pressure on them, don't turn the ball over and hold tight on special teams. If we can do that, we should roll. Chargers are not a great team. Solid offense but pressure will get to Rivers eventually.

Comment

Phillips has been invisible the past few weeks. Need him to show up tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by bpc View Post
          Denver just needs to keep the pressure on them, don't turn the ball over and hold tight on special teams. If we can do that, we should roll. Chargers are not a great team. Solid offense but pressure will get to Rivers eventually.
          We rarely get pressure anymore, we have Caldwell catching kicks, Ball is due and the Chargers have been in every game ,, but we have Peyton so I'll still take us.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post
            It seem when there is a shoot predicted, it is rarely the case
            ... unless the Broncos are involved.

Comment

We just need to take our chances and we'll be ok. The losing of this game would be in stupid turnovers or special teams ****ups. Rivers will score against us and he will a few times. But i doubt he will each and every time and they've had redzone issues as well as McCoy. Put up 42 points, they're not matching that unless we gift them a few.

Comment

This is also the best offense the Chargers have ever faced in their history as a franchise. We have shown last week that we are done laying down when we have a lead. Blowout.

Comment

Originally posted by SportinOne View Post
                  This is also the best offense the Chargers have ever faced in their history as a franchise. We have shown last week that we are done laying down when we have a lead. Blowout.
                  On the same token it's the worst defence they've put out in recent memory. We need to punish this. They'll come out hard though, but we came out hard against them in 2010 and they weathered it. This is a similar level mismatch

Comment

I would like to see the Broncos hold the opponent to less than 17 points at least once before the postseason begins. San Diego scored 20 on us last month but everybody else except Kansas City has scored more. I doubt any team has ever given up at least that many points in every game and went on to win the Super Bowl.

Comment

Yardage wise not point wise. Our defense is gonna have to steput up

Comment

Yikes

Comment

Our defense is bottom 3 in the league and now I'm calling out the coaches.

Kayvon Webster on Keenan Allen...their number 1 receiver. Brilliant. Del Rio can leave at the end of the year in favor of someone with a brain and I'm all good with it.

We need to COMPLETELY re-tool the defense. ST coaching...WHY is it that we CONSTANTLY fair catch inside or around the 5 yard line?? (especially when no one is around..OMG). That isn't just on Trindon being ****ing ignorant at some point a coach has to say...Ya know...here is how you play football. OMG...so sick of seeing this **** every week!

Comment

Del Rio has been a ****ing joke all season, i don't know what the hell has happened.

Comment

Originally posted by spiralism View Post
                              Del Rio has been a ****ing joke all season, i don't know what the hell has happened.
                              We didn't score 40.

Comment

Working...
                              X