Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lions and Steelers and Bears, Oh my . . . Randy Gradishar Snubbed again!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lions and Steelers and Bears, Oh my . . . Randy Gradishar Snubbed again!!!!!

Just what the HOF needed . . . more Lions, Steelers, Bears and Coastal representation. 10 Steelers from the Steel Curtain era. 0 Broncos from the Orange Crush.

Gradishar should have been a first ballot HOFer back in 1988. HOF had a chance to finally get it right and blew it big time. The best inside linebacker I ever saw.

For the benefit of those who never saw him play:

https://www.milehighreport.com/2014/7/1/5862048/randy-gradishar-why-he-should-be-included-in-the-first-mhr-hof?_ga=2.158859642.1160878397.1579064026-1801252881.1579064026

https://www.milehighreport.com/2014/7/21/5922103/avoiding-a-major-injustice?_ga=2.159703805.1160878397.1579064026-1801252881.1579064026

The Hall of Fame is a bad joke.

Comment

yawn...yet another HOF weekend to ignore

Comment

diss-apointing !

Comment

Such ****ing bull ****. Watch Atwater get robbed too.

Comment

Randy was my boyhood hero, so I thought I was biased until I watched those videos in the links.... Unbelievable snub by the committee and the NFL.

Comment

Yet another reason why the HoF can't be taken seriously.

Comment

It's just a matter of selling tickets. Will tourists from Pittsburgh, Detroit and Chicago go to Canton? Sure. Anybody West of the Mississippi? Not so much. Broncos fans should boycott the ****ing dump.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                  It's just a matter of selling tickets. Will tourists from Pittsburgh, Detroit and Chicago go to Canton? Sure. Anybody West of the Mississippi? Not so much. Broncos fans should boycott the ****ing dump.
                  That’s a good theory, but Cincinnati only has one HOFer.

The Lions have like a dozen or more from the pre-SB era and only Barry Sanders from the modern era. Coincidentally, the last Lion to get into the HOF went in with the first Bronco. Lots of Maners went to that induction and had a good time. Now we have 7 Broncos in the HOF, all inducted in the last 15 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkie View Post

That’s a good theory, but Cincinnati only has one HOFer.

The Lions have like a dozen or more from the pre-SB era and only Barry Sanders from the modern era. Coincidentally, the last Lion to get into the HOF went in with the first Bronco. Lots of Maners went to that induction and had a good time. Now we have 7 Broncos in the HOF, all inducted in the last 15 years.
                    Cincinnati is a special case (and I do mean "special").

Comment

All-pro 6 times... All Pro... not Pro Bowl, All Pro 6 times...

Comment

Working...
                      X