Joe Brady to Carolina.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Brady to Carolina.

Carolina just made a good move. They got a young offensive mind that learned under Sean Peyton. Not only does he gives the offense a boost in the passing game but it helps the defensive coordinator because he knows the Saints offense very well.

I was hoping that we would go get Brady as our offensive coordinator and potential replacement for Fangio when he decides to retire.

They have a decision to make with Cam.

Click image for larger version

Name:	cam-newton_4jpg.jpg
Views:	277
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	2557072

I wonder if he will continue to have the dead wolverine under a grandmother's scarf on my head look.

Sigh.......

Until they make that decision....I am not sure how good he was. He had two good seasons in his career. Rookie season and 2015. That's it.

Comment

Von Miller stole Cam's soul.

Comment

As soon as they fired Scangarello, you knew they were not going with a young inexperienced coach again.

Elway's contract only gets him through 2021. If Broncos are still not competing for playoff spots, everyone might be gone.

Maybe Joe Brady has 2 amazing years in Carolina and Broncos come in and get a young offensive mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratboy View Post
          As soon as they fired Scangarello, you knew they were not going with a young inexperienced coach again.

Elway's contract only gets him through 2021. If Broncos are still not competing for playoff spots, everyone might be gone.

Maybe Joe Brady has 2 amazing years in Carolina and Broncos come in and get a young offensive mind.
          i wish elway would have just did it this year. fangio isn't winning us a super bowl and can only screw up Lock with his bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by yerner View Post

i wish elway would have just did it this year. fangio isn't winning us a super bowl and can only screw up Lock with his bull****.
            There are a lot of questions with Fangio, but I have no doubt the move made to bring in Shurmur was the right one.

We were 7-9 with a couple of very close games. Shurmur can't make it any worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Allen C View Post
              Carolina just made a good move. They got a young offensive mind that learned under Sean Peyton. Not only does he gives the offense a boost in the passing game but it helps the defensive coordinator because he knows the Saints offense very well.

I was hoping that we would go get Brady as our offensive coordinator and potential replacement for Fangio when he decides to retire.
              Yeah, I'm fine with Shurmur but I too would have been more excited by a young, innovative up-and-comer. Shurmur is the safe bet though so I get it.

Comment

Disagree. Fangio is exactly the type of coach to win us a Superbowl.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                  Von Miller stole Cam's soul.
                  Seriously. Look what Von Miller did to that clown.

Comment

Carolina's staff is really inexperienced at the NFL level. None of the top three coaches have much NFL experience. Each has a few years as a low to mid level assistant coach and that is it. Maybe it works, but that is pretty risky.

Comment

Considering that Fangio has 0 interest in running the offense, I'm curious as to where this is coming from.

Comment

Originally posted by Allen C View Post

I’m not convinced it wasn’t mostly Burrow. The system didn’t make him pinpoint accurate or nearly perfect at reading defenses.

Comment

Originally posted by jmz313 View Post

Disagree. Fangio is exactly the type of coach to win us a Superbowl.
                          I totally agree here. I really like where we're headed, although the personnel moves this offseason will be critical. If we go offense heavy in the draft and free agency, I think we will be ready to compete next year. If we load up the defense, and keep mediocre options at #2 and #3 receiver, we'll be 8-8 to 9-7 again.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

I’m not convinced it wasn’t mostly Burrow. The system didn’t make him pinpoint accurate or nearly perfect at reading defenses.
                            It was both of them. The offense isn't prolific without the perfect marriage. Burrow would not have done what he did without the system and the system would never have produce the stats it did without Burrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoblood32 View Post
                              They have a decision to make with Cam.

Click image for larger version

Name:	cam-newton_4jpg.jpg
Views:	277
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	2557072

I wonder if he will continue to have the dead wolverine under a grandmother's scarf on my head look.

Sigh.......

Until they make that decision....I am not sure how good he was. He had two good seasons in his career. Rookie season and 2015. That's it.
                              Is he still with the Panthers. The "Face of the Franchise". My goodness. Is he taking the same medication AB is on.

Comment

Working...
                              X