So how does KC lose this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

It's all fluff. Once the game starts none of that stuff matters.
    Are you a KC fan? I read your responses and you are consistently defending them. I’m just curious.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post
      He used a double negative there. “I don’t see no difficulty” = he IS going to have difficulty tackling him. 😉 Certainly won’t be as easy for him as abusing women is.

Comment

• calling out derek henry the day before a game?
        I think I would rather take my chances slapping a cop on the ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by qbronco View Post

Are you a KC fan? I read your responses and you are consistently defending them. I’m just curious.
          No I just can see where they have a huge advantage in this game. I dont see you disputing what I'm saying. Sure we all hate them but I can and have seen they were a lock for AFC champ game since Pats ****ed up and once Baltimore choked they SB is damn near a lock.
          Last edited by DENVERDUI55; 01-18-2020, 11:39 AM.

Comment

• looking forward to the frank clark posters coming out after this game.

Comment

No I just can see where they have a huge advantage in this game. I dont see you disputing what I'm saying. Sure we all hate them but I can and have seen they were a lock for AFC champ game since Pats ****ed up and once Baltimore choked they SB is damn near a lock.
              I don’t think you’re giving the Titans enough credit. Tennessee had a lot to do with the Pats and Ravens both “choking” at home and have won 9 of their last 12 since starting 2-4.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	tenor.gif
Views:	122
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	2558936

Comment

Henry ran for 188 on them 2 months ago, and 191 total yards on them 2 years ago.

Comment

• I believe Henry has run for more yards against them this year than any other back, and that’s saying something since KC is the worst team at stopping the run, at least of all the playoff teams.

Comment

I, too, think KC will win this game. I’m not going to argue with anyone about it, though, because it’s the NFL and I know anything can happen. I’m hoping for an upset, but I acknowledge it is highly unlikely.

Comment

• Bitter cold in KC tomorrow. Slightly better for Tennessee than if they were playing the Chiefs indoors 72°.

Kansas City, MO Weather
                        SUN
                        JAN 19

Sunny. Much colder. High 18F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.

Comment

• Originally posted by qbronco View Post

I, too, think KC will win this game. I’m not going to argue with anyone about it, though, because it’s the NFL and I know anything can happen. I’m hoping for an upset, but I acknowledge it is highly unlikely.
                          I hope there is an upset too but after rewatching the last game and seeing where the game is now and how the 2 teams are playing I can't see the Titans even making it a decent game without a bunch of self destructing by KC combined with Fluke plays.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronc62 View Post
                            Bitter cold in KC tomorrow. Slightly better for Tennessee than if they were playing the Chiefs indoors 72°.

Kansas City, MO Weather
                            SUN
                            JAN 19

Sunny. Much colder. High 18F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
                            that wind hurts tannehill most, their limited passing attack thrives off the DEEP BALL .
                            mahomes,kelsi, hill, they will adjust and still be very effective.
                            Can the cheifs stop the run, if not,game over.

Comment

I hope there is an upset too but after rewatching the last game and seeing where the game is now and how the 2 teams are playing I can't see the Titans even making it a decent game without a bunch of self destructing by KC combined with Fluke plays.
                              titans getting 2 turnovers a game and a deciding play on special teams is more status quo than "fluke".
                              fluke is that crazy first half between the cheifs and texans
                              "baboons running wild during the trapeze act "

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	tenor.gif
Views:	122
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	2558936
                                the 4 cylinder HENRY coming to an end zone thru you!

Comment

Working...
                                X