No announcement yet.

So how does KC lose this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why would Vrabel need to seek out Belicheat‚Äôs advice? The Titans already beat the Chefs while the Pats lost to them, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post
      Why would Vrabel need to seek out Belicheat’s advice? The Titans already beat the Chefs while the Pats lost to them, lol.
      Not to mention, Vrabel pulled the Jedi Time Out Mind Trick on Emperor Hoodie a few weeks ago. I don't think Hoodie has forgiven him.

Comment

• Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post

And yet, despite these mistakes, KC somehow finished with 100 fewer yards than vs Tennessee in Nashville. But hey, bet the farm on that disciplined D.

This reminds me of when all the talking heads predicted Larry Johnson would dominate the historically bad Colts' run D in the 06 playoffs. They dig for a narrative to get people interested in a mismatch, and suckers like you take that narrative straight to your bookie. Hahaha....
        Yes, turnovers lead to short fields.... good observation?

Talking heads called it a mismatch in New England and then again in Baltimore, and now in Kansas City. You're the one who is buying into the narrative.

I don't need the Titans to win, just for the Chiefs to win by 7 points or less. I also never said the Chiefs are guaranteed to lose, just that this will be a very tough matchup for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post

Firstly, Jones practiced today. There's a pretty good chance he'll play. Secondly, you think Jones is the key to containing the run? Ha. You apparently know nothing about the personnel. Run-stuffing is far from his strength. The key players in stuffing the run will be Pennel, Suggs, Nnadi, Saunders and Ragland.
          I'm not going into the details of zone blocking and gap discipline with you because based on your replies I can clearly tell your football knowledge just isn't there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willynowei View Post

Talking heads called it a mismatch in New England and then again in Baltimore, and now in Kansas City. You're the one who is buying into the narrative.

I don't need the Titans to win, just for the Chiefs to win by 7 points or less. I also never said the Chiefs are guaranteed to lose, just that this will be a very tough matchup for them.
            Yes, a whole one turnover. Same as in Tennessee.

Few, if any, said that NE was a mismatch. Most picked the Titans.

Baltimore WAS a mismatch. They nearly doubled Tennessee’s yardage, but if you turn it over 7 times, there isn’t a team in the NFL that can’t take advantage.

Titans lose that game 8 times out of 10.

Comment

• You reek of desperation.

Comment

• K‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚ÄčIssing
                C‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äčousins
                C‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äčhoke
                H‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äčappens
                I‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äčn
                Every
                F‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äčootball
                S‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äčeason

It's coded into the fabric of reality.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post
                  K‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚ÄčIssing
                  C‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äčousins
                  C‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äčhoke
                  H‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äčappens
                  I‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äčn
                  Every
                  F‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äčootball
                  S‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äčeason

It's coded into the fabric of reality.
                  cheifs fans need to invest in some downey to soften that fabric of failure.

Comment

• Sorry, but we runnin‚Äô this AFC thang from now on, man.

we’ll be the most talented team in the AFC for a long time.

Our elite qb is only 24 and there is a ton of young talent on both sides of the ball

Comment

• its gunna be tannehil returning to Miami to play Shanny Jr in the SB

Comment

• Originally posted by Willynowei View Post

Maybe Baltimore but most smart talking heads had them over Pats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post

Ragland is a liability in all areas except stopping the run right up the middle. If I was Ten I'd do a lot of play action with Henry and then quick throws over the middle to TEs or WRs. Again, just keep moving the ball down the field, convert on third downs, and when in the redzone pound Henry up the middle for the TD. All the while, keeping Mahomes on the sidelines...
                          If they couldn’t keep Mahomes on the sideline in the first game, what makes you think they will this time? Particularly with players like Pennel and Suggs involved this time.

Comment

• Titans in big trouble. Forst not at home this time. Second Zone D primarily need to be a good man team vs queefs, mediocre pass game and Henry gives you almost nothing there, they got super lucky last game. They were down 10 nothing queefs get 7 pulled off by penalty and back to back wide open missed TDs by a hobbled mahomes(first game back) then a scoop and score. Mahomes couldn't run the 15 cheap yards in that game like last week. I'd say Titans have zero chance but special teams minus the FG kickers, 2012 comes to mind and Vrabel and Pees vs Reid in game.

Queefs will win 30ish to 20ish and it is only that close with a garbage time TD by Titans.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post
                                It's all fluff. Once the game starts none of that stuff matters.

Comment

Working...
                                X