So how does KC lose this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

Its probably at least 7.5. That being said I'd try and watch the last game and tell yourself Tennessee matches up well with them before betting on them.
    I saw the game live, and while everyone sees an exciting game, all i saw was messy sloppy football by both sides.

Comment

There was nothing sloppy about the way the Titans beat the Ravens. I think Vrabel is a very smart defensive coach. He learned a lot from Belicheck during his time with the Patriots.

They say good defense beats good offense. We will see, on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by mhgaffney View Post
        There was nothing sloppy about the way the Titans beat the Ravens. I think Vrabel is a very smart defensive coach. He learned a lot from Belicheck during his time with the Patriots.

Well, given that they’re better on both fronts, I guess the Chiefs are golden.

Comment

Chiefs and the over. Easy $$

Comment

I am going out on a limb here, but KC will lose if they score less points than the Titans. I know. I know. That’s a stretch, but that’s the only way I see it happening...

Comment

Reid and time clock and add it is in KC's nature to screw up a game someway brand new gives me hope.

Comment

Originally posted by qbronco View Post
                I am going out on a limb here, but KC will lose if they score less points than the Titans. I know. I know. That’s a stretch, but that’s the only way I see it happening...
                Booger McFarland just said this on his twitter handle!

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post

Booger McFarland just said this on his twitter handle!
                  Dammit. He beat me to it. That insightful bastard!

Comment

Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post

How is that possible? Because they also rank low in total yards allowed, yet they allow less than 21 ppg. People keep describing them as a classic bend but don't break D.
                    Same way KC ranks 20th in Redzone offense. It's just one small stat in a sea of variables. The difference between the #6 Redzone D (GB) and the 31st (Tenn) is around 5-6 TD's over the whole season.

Take week 17. Texans v. Titans. Texans only scored 14 points, but scored TD's on the only two times they got into the redzone. That's a great scoring defense results, but a 100% Redzone D stat.

Comment

Originally posted by 2KBack View Post

Same way KC ranks 20th in Redzone offense. It's just one small stat in a sea of variables. The difference between the #6 Redzone D (GB) and the 31st (Tenn) is around 5-6 TD's over the whole season.

Take week 17. Texans v. Titans. Texans only scored 14 points, but scored TD's on the only two times they got into the redzone. That's a great scoring defense results, but a 100% Redzone D stat.
                      I wouldn't put any stock in week 17 this year when Houston sat all the starters thinking they were sending Tennessee to KC until Pat's puked.

Queefs are going to absolutely queef all over Tennessee in an cruise to the SB win. It's easier to deal with once you accept that KC is going to be a yearly SB threat with PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mhgaffney View Post

That's exactly what i meant, the Chiefs and Texans game was sloppy and bad whereas the Titans have been playing excellent football.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

I wouldn't put any stock in week 17 this year when Houston sat all the starters thinking they were sending Tennessee to KC until Pat's puked.

Queefs are going to absolutely queef all over Tennessee in an cruise to the SB win. It's easier to deal with once you accept that KC is going to be a yearly SB threat with PM.
                          I'm not using that as some sort of argument for quality of team. I'm showing how the statistics are affected.

Comment

Originally posted by Willynowei View Post

That's exactly what i meant, the Chiefs and Texans game was sloppy and bad whereas the Titans have been playing excellent football.
                            Yes, let's ignore that 51-7 run in 2.5 quarters and focus on the mistakes of the first quarter. Let's also ignore the fact that KC is better than Tennessee on both sides of the ball and playing at home.

I hope you bet a huge sum on this one.

Comment

I am so high on the Titans right now, but I've got a feeling in the pit of my gut that it's going to be KC. I really hope Tennessee proves otherwise. It will come down basic core concepts of football. Running the ball successfully, no turn overs, getting after the quarterback. All of which the Ttitans have done very very well.

Comment

let's ignore that andy reid has 21 seasons as an NFL head coach and not 1 single SB victory

Comment

Working...
                                X