No announcement yet.

So how does KC lose this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay okay... Zero. You're a troll. But you ain't half bad.
    Best troll from KC for sure.

But your fear is unzipped man.

You had to rationalize why they lost last time.
    Trying hard to prove to someone that it isn't a tough match-up. That they didn't just beat you. There's just gotta be somekind of secret a thing there that makes it not true somewhere in stats or something huh? I think the someone you are trying to convince is you.

Dude. Again I am going to school you on how talk like a champion. You say. "they got us that time, but no excuses, this will be a tough game against a very good team." Then you kick the other guys butt and don't sound like a bunch of toothless braggarts, especially if you lose... again... for the 20th time...

Comment

Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post
      KC left about 14-20 points on the field last time they met with all the mistakes and happenstance of that game. We aren't losing to the Titans.
      The kiss of death

Comment

Yep, Gary should know enough about the triple curses of Camarohead, Andy Reid in the playoffs, and the Madden cover jinx than to be tempting fate like that. Andy just needs to run another QB sneak with Mahomes in the first half, and it could all be over.

Comment

Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post
          Yep, Gary should know enough about the triple curses of Camarohead, Andy Reid in the playoffs, and the Madden cover jinx than to be tempting fate like that. Andy just needs to run another QB sneak with Mahomes in the first half, and it could all be over.
          Matt Moore vs Tannehill sounds like a fair competition.

Comment

I don’t know how they’ll lose. I just know when. Like clockwork.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2-fat-guys-wearing-red-that-disappear-every-january-39047633.png
Views:	142
Size:	112.1 KB
ID:	2557458

Comment

Originally posted by 2KBack View Post

You know that isn't how it works. Each match-up is it's own beast. Take 2012, Denver was statistically better than 2019 KC in all categories, punked Baltimore in Baltimore 34-17 only 2 weeks earlier, and lost.

It's not like Tennessee played their perfect game last time either. They fumbled the ball in scoring territory, missed an extra point. The blocked FG was for OT as well, not the win. Making that kick didn't guarantee a victory.

This is a really interesting match-up when you break it down. For all the flash and stats of NE and Baltimore, they gave up 4.4 and 4.2 yards per rush through the season. Because everyone is gearing up to stop the pass....or stops running because they are behind. NE only gave up 3.3 Yards per carry against the Titans, but Tenn remained patient with it and ground them down. Tannehil only attempted 16 total passes, and it was by design.

Vrabel is like Bill B. He doesn't play for style points, he plays for victory.

Houston rushed for 4.5 yards a carry, but what happened when they got their big lead? Well, we already know about the botched fake punt, followed by a fumble. Then after the 21 point flurry, does Houston try to slow things down and halt the momentum at the end of the half? Nope, 5 passing plays, 1 running play...hand the ball right back to KC while they are cruising with almost 3 full minutes on the clock.

KC Allowed 4.9 yards per carry for the season. The Titans could grind it out again.

In the end KC should win this game, but it's not out of the realm of possibility for them to lose if Tenn eats the clock and limits KC's possessions.
              You get it, BRAVO !
              it is not about the yards, for the run game to be more than effective, to be IMPACTFUL, it has to influence the time of possession.
              Two runs of 80 yards each are like 2 long passes,points on the board but no time off the clock and no rest for the defense, not only no rest,no time to coach and adjust.
              Running effectively is more about ATTEMPTS than yards !
              sure you must achieve first downs to keep possession, and nobody is saying the PASS is insignificant !
              but turnovers and negative plays come from the passing attack.
              A run freak like me has to be all in on the TITANS over the cheaps.

Comment

Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

Cool story, brah. What’s your plan for stopping Derrick Henry? Titans’ running game vs. the Chefs D is like the unstoppable force vs. the movable object.
                Right. Henry could set another record this week.

The key for the Titans will be to create turnovers.

Comment

Originally posted by mray77 View Post
                  Not sure HOW they'll lose, but I am sure it will be EPIC!
                  kFc playoff losses are always epic.... gonna be fun!!

We should list ll their loses since 1969!! HAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post

If both teams play their best, KC wins comfortably. I'm not sure many would even disagree with this. So, basically, people are banking on the Titans showing up and KC not showing up. Lotsa wishful thinking 'round here.
                    I disagree. If Tennessee plays their best Henry will rush for 250 yards and KC offense won't see the field.

Comment

Where is that thread, "The last time the Chiefs won a SB"?

I think Kaylor started it..... classic.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkie View Post
                        I don’t know how they’ll lose. I just know when. Like clockwork.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2-fat-guys-wearing-red-that-disappear-every-january-39047633.png
Views:	142
Size:	112.1 KB
ID:	2557458
                        Lol that’s outstanding 🤣

Comment

the Titans could easily control time of possession and never let Mahomes see the field.

Comment

Excellent preview of the KC vs Tenn AFC championship

https://youtu.be/F1IqoKXPKBc

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post
                              the Titans could easily control time of possession and never let Mahomes see the field.
                              Also, the Titans could easily control the time of possession and still lose.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post
                                Do people on here realize that KC dominated the time of possession? If Henry gets all his yards on a carry or two that is only going to help KC.

Comment

Working...
                                X