X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Arkie View Post
    Travis Henry and Von Miller are clones.

Bench is identical too.

Click image for larger version Name:	derrick-henry-von-miller.jpg Views:	0 Size:	103.9 KB ID:	2559173
    I remember them talking about that when he came out and how he should have played defense first financial reasons......

Comment

• Was watching undisputed and Shannon Sharpe stated that Henry is more like 6’4” 260 lbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoblood32 View Post
        The way I actually see this game playing out...

I think it is very possible the Chiefs play fired up. I think the half time score will probably be 24 to 7 at the half. I think the final score may be

Chiefs 38
        Titans 13

IF

The Titans do get Derrick Henry going (i think the Titans start out with play action trying to get Brown involved early) and they have long drives....and if the the score is like 13 to 10 Titans at the half...the Chiefs could start to press.

Titans will have to win a close type game and they will need to overcome Mahomes and the KC fans and the refs who I truly believe will be calling any questionable penalty on the Titans where they will let Chiefs questionable penalties go.
        Curious...do you think Denver got the calls in ‘15?

Comment

• do you really think the cheifs will be fired up ?

Comment

• Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post

Curious...do you think Denver got the calls in ‘15?
            Well sort of, but a few things. The opposing QBs they faced in the playoffs were Roth and Brady. Brady is as marketable as they come. Easy sell and ratings grabber. In the 2017 AFC Championship game Brady and Bortles. Did you see the penalties that favored Brady and the Pats? Only team in history that did not get called for ONE holding penalty with more than 40 pass attempts. Jags get called on several key calls at crucial times of the game.

So, that year in 2015, the NFL had their dream QBs. Cam Newton that year was the verison of Lamar Jackson if you remember.

Had their perfect story line. Nobody outside of Nashville gives two craps about the Titans. Mahomes is very marketable and what a story if they repeat SB I on the 100th anniversary.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
              do you really think the cheifs will be fired up ?
              They could come out tight. That is what that means. ALL OF THE PRESSURE is on KC. Titans are playing with house money so to speak. There is a real possibility the Titans could be more loose.

If KC plays more loose and if they are not affected (or is it effected) by the imense pressure that will be on them, it will be quite impressive.

Comment

• "over-amped" ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoblood32 View Post

They could come out tight. That is what that means. ALL OF THE PRESSURE is on KC. Titans are playing with house money so to speak. There is a real possibility the Titans could be more loose.

If KC plays more loose and if they are not affected (or is it effected) by the imense pressure that will be on them, it will be quite impressive.
                  I doubt they’ll come out tight. Whatever tightness they had got shook loose last week.

Comment

• I imagine Andy Reid likes Shell-fish.
                    But is still shunned by pure blood walruses.

When I think of Mahomes knees, then a TrailerHouse's foundational stability... I get the lack of worries from the trailer homies.

KC has 11 Playoff victories all time and 19 losses.
                    Denver has 23 Playoff victories and 19 losses.

​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post
                      I imagine Andy Reid likes Shell-fish.

When I think of Mahomes knees, then a TrailerHouse's foundational stability... I get the lack of worries from the trailer homies.

​​​​​

It's COLD in the Midwest today. May affect the game. Field won't be frozen but staying warm and loose could be tough.

Comment

• the team that wins the toss should take the ball to start.to defer is stoopid,first decision for a coach !
                        both teams should want the ball first !
                        watch the kickers in pre-game especially PUNTERS and long snaps.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post
                          I imagine Andy Reid likes Shell-fish.

​​​​​

TWO HOF QBs and you barely have a winning record in the playoffs. Without them, you can’t even make the postseason.

Mahomes is going to make your franchise look pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by peacepipe View Post
                            Was watching undisputed and Shannon Sharpe stated that Henry is more like 6’4” 260 lbs.
                            No he’s not.

Comment

• Originally posted by peacepipe View Post
                              Was watching undisputed and Shannon Sharpe stated that Henry is more like 6’4” 260 lbs.
                              Probably is now weight size. That was the draft measurables.

Comment

• Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post

TWO HOF QBs and you barely have a winning record in the playoffs. Without them, you can’t even make the postseason.

Mahomes is going to make your franchise look pathetic.
                                Well, Craig Morton, Brian Griese, Jake Plummer, and Tim Tebow aren’t HOFers and they probably have more playoff victories than the Chiefs franchise since the merger.

Comment

Working...
                                X