Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how does KC lose this weekend?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

    I don’t think you’re giving the Titans enough credit. Tennessee had a lot to do with the Pats and Ravens both “choking” at home and have won 9 of their last 12 since starting 2-4.
    ding ding ding.
    no credit to a team that throws the ball just 18 times a game.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post
      Click image for larger version

Name:	tenor.gif
Views:	121
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	2558936
      Can’t wait to watch Henry pound them into submission.

      Comment


      • it aint about the YARDS! if henry goes off for 2 70 plus TDs in the first quarter those yards mean nothing.
        The run can only be its most influential to outcome if it dominates the clock.
        10 play 7 minute drives, chain movers , not camera clickers, are what defines a winning rushing attack.
        Mahomes is just a sideline observer to the game dominating Henry and the titans offense if the cheifs D can't stop the run.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
          it aint about the YARDS! if henry goes off for 2 70 plus TDs in the first quarter those yards mean nothing.
          The run can only be its most influential to outcome if it dominates the clock.
          10 play 7 minute drives, chain movers , not camera clickers, are what defines a winning rushing attack.
          Mahomes is just a sideline observer to the game dominating Henry and the titans offense if the cheifs D can't stop the run.
          That’s funny. They can’t even stop average RBs.

          Henry just rushed for 377 yards on two top 10 rushing defenses. The Chiefs are a bottom 10 rushing defense.

          But that’s just the tip of the iceberg....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Arkie View Post

            That’s funny. They can’t even stop average RBs.

            Henry just rushed for 377 yards on two top 10 rushing defenses. The Chiefs are a bottom 10 rushing defense.

            But that’s just the tip of the iceberg....

            averaging 25 attempts per game.
            yards dont really matter,gradual first downs are more effective when the end in 7 points.
            The titans kicker has not attempted a FG in the last 6 games, they are so consistent with putting the ball in the end zone.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

              averaging 25 attempts per game.
              yards dont really matter,gradual first downs are more effective when the end in 7 points.
              The titans kicker has not attempted a FG in the last 6 games, they are so consistent with putting the ball in the end zone.
              They havent trusted him and been going for it on forth and punting vs 50 yard FGs. I think they only crossed the 40 2x vs Pats.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Arkie View Post

                That’s funny. They can’t even stop average RBs.

                Henry just rushed for 377 yards on two top 10 rushing defenses. The Chiefs are a bottom 10 rushing defense.

                But that’s just the tip of the iceberg....

                They have been better last 10 games or so.

                Comment


                • I’m gonna laugh when everybody hyping the Titans shifts their narrative to “easy road to the SB” in the 2nd quarter.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post
                    I’m gonna laugh when everybody hyping the Titans shifts their narrative to “easy road to the SB” in the 2nd quarter.
                    For the record I have been on Lock for Champ game since week 17 then SB after Balt puke job.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Arkie View Post

                      Can’t wait to watch Henry pound them into submission.
                      Well Frank Clark says Henry isn't hard to hit, he's just a big guy. Ok. How come he got 188 yds last time? Frank didn't appear to be in on stopping Henry. Whether his job or not, when the primary weapon is tearing you up, get him! Just a stupid statement.

                      https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...cid=spartandhp

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post
                        I’m gonna laugh when everybody hyping the Titans shifts their narrative to “easy road to the SB” in the 2nd quarter.
                        Huh? That’s already the narrative. We just have our doubts that KC can do it even with an easy road.

                        Comment


                        • Just keep letting Henry running the ball and defense pressuring #15!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by gunns View Post

                            Well Frank Clark says Henry isn't hard to hit, he's just a big guy. Ok. How come he got 188 yds last time? Frank didn't appear to be in on stopping Henry. Whether his job or not, when the primary weapon is tearing you up, get him! Just a stupid statement.

                            https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...cid=spartandhp
                            Giving Henry some bulletin board material sure seems like a bad idea to me lol.

                            Comment


                            • frank clark stands a good chance to be stiff armed and foot stomped.
                              I think he stops talking long before henry stops running.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

                                Huh? That’s already the narrative. We just have our doubts that KC can do it even with an easy road.
                                That’s your narrative (predictably). Not everybody’s.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X