Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	31
Size:	1.77 MB
ID:	2562206

Leave a comment:

• CHEF LUIGI
    replied
    the mane always provides conformation for the stoopid.

Leave a comment:

• GoneFishin'
    replied
    Yeah Eli sure sounds like a guy ready to be a back up. I think he surveys the landscape and then decides to retire

Leave a comment:

• Shananahan
    replied
    Only the smoothest of brains could ever consider something like as more than a dumb joke.

Just thinking about somebody actually arguing the validity of the idea makes me irrationally furious.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBeavis
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyR View Post
    I mean he was already asked whether he'd stick as a backup with the Giants, wasn't he? If he wouldn't do that, not sure why he'd follow Shurmur around for the same with a franchise he has no connection to.

Leave a comment:

• R8R H8R
    replied
    Eli is not coming to Denver, and I would suspect when he finds out no teams want him as their starter, esp for the $$$ he would want, he probably retires soon.

If the FO think they want/need an experienced backup for Lock who has won games and played well in Shumur's system, Keenum is a FA. If he would accept something close to a vet min contract, he would be a good get, imo. While he has proven he is not a legit starter in this league, likewise he has proven he is good backup, esp with Shumur. I don't know this for a fact, of course, but I wouldn't be surprised in the least that Shumur lobbies for him.

Leave a comment:

• Rocket 7
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TonyR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jmz313
    replied
    Originally posted by Allen C View Post
    Nope. Just keep Allen around and maybe draft someone late or an UDFA to compete for the backup spot. Someone like a Cole McDonald from Hawaii.

https://youtu.be/i8bDe2kZGCY
    Yeah, I'm fie with and expecting Allen to be #2 QB. he can secure a winin relief with his legs if needed and can play QB2 quality for a start.

Leave a comment:

• jmz313
    replied
    Originally posted by socalorado View Post
    McCarron and call it a day.
    hell yes.

Leave a comment:

• Allen C
    replied
    Nope. Just keep Allen around and maybe draft someone late or an UDFA to compete for the backup spot. Someone like a Cole McDonald from Hawaii.

https://youtu.be/i8bDe2kZGCY

Leave a comment:

• AlaskaMagnum
    replied
    Originally posted by socalorado View Post
    As long as they pan Mrs. McCarron in the stands often.

Leave a comment:

• socalorado
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Big Cheeze
    replied
    Won't happen. Eli wouldn't come to a place where his brother was successful playing.

Leave a comment:

• Brohemoth
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	tenor.gif
Views:	274
Size:	277.2 KB
ID:	2556395

Leave a comment:

Working...
X