No announcement yet.

Who you got in the Super Bowl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santa Clara 22-17 ish with a late KC TD.

Easy parlay, dog and under.

Comment

• Originally posted by ILuvBroncos View Post

No. I'm not saying that at all.

They give up more points than the Chiefs d though. They aren't 2000 Ravens or 02 Bucs like everyone makes them out to be.
      When healthy, they are pretty damn close. They’re sure as **** way better than the Chiefs’ defense.

Comment

When healthy (which they are now) there's not an offense in the NFL like KC's.

SF is going to have to do everything right on offense and even if they do it will still be close. Even with that god awful d last year, Mahomes hasn't lost a game by more than 7 points in his career.

A lot of things need to go right for SF to win (pass rush needs to be elite, their running game needs to be elite, and Jimmy G can't turn the ball over as he's had a fumbling problems in the past).

I don't know. I just can't see a dink and dunk/stretch running game type offense hang with an explosive offense like KC's, especially with KC's improved defense.

We'll see.
        i find it more than amusing that a football fan would call the dominating run offense of the 9ers as dink and dunk

Comment

No. I'm not saying that at all.

They give up more points than the Chiefs d though. They aren't 2000 Ravens or 02 Bucs like everyone makes them out to be.
          Like 3 defenses in history are like that.

different than saying they are at least top tier in 2019.

Comment

• They’ve changed the NFL rules so much now to favor the offense, the 2015 Broncos were probably the last historically great defense, although Fangio’s Bears last year were pretty good. The Niners’ D doesn’t approach that historic-level defense of the 2015 Broncos, but it’s still very good. I hope the Chefs’ players underestimate them as much as their fans are. And that Kelce and Hill go nuts partying tonight in South Beach. And if Hill got totally plastered and broke his arm while stumbling out of the club, I’d be fine with that too. 😇

Comment

• Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post
              They’ve changed the NFL rules so much now to favor the offense, the 2015 Broncos were probably the last historically great defense, although Fangio’s Bears last year were pretty good. The Niners’ D doesn’t approach that historic-level defense of the 2015 Broncos, but it’s still very good. I hope the Chefs’ players underestimate them as much as their fans are. And that Kelce and Hill go nuts partying tonight in South Beach. And if Hill got totally plastered and broke his arm while stumbling out of the club, I’d be fine with that too. 😇
              better a leg than an arm

Comment

• I think Pass-a-thony Andy sees his shadow.
                Again. And spring is not here.
                Last edited by Old Coyote; 02-01-2020, 12:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post
                  They’ve changed the NFL rules so much now to favor the offense, the 2015 Broncos were probably the last historically great defense, although Fangio’s Bears last year were pretty good. The Niners’ D doesn’t approach that historic-level defense of the 2015 Broncos, but it’s still very good. I hope the Chefs’ players underestimate them as much as their fans are. And that Kelce and Hill go nuts partying tonight in South Beach. And if Hill got totally plastered and broke his arm while stumbling out of the club, I’d be fine with that too. 😇
                  Saying that they’re not the 2000 Ravens isn’t exactly underestimating them, clown. It’s KC’s D that is being underestimated.

Interesting that the only two great defenses of the last several years were a Denver defense and one coordinated by your current coach. Hilarious that you clowns accuse KC fans of being irrational.

Oh, right, you blocked me. Supposedly. Even though you continue to bring me up in every other post. Bahahaha...

Comment

• Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post

Saying that they’re not the 2000 Ravens isn’t exactly underestimating them, clown. It’s KC’s D that is being underestimated.

Interesting that the only two great defenses of the last several years were a Denver defense and one coordinated by your current coach. Hilarious that you clowns accuse KC fans of being irrational.

Oh, right, you blocked me. Supposedly. Even though you continue to bring me up in every other post. Bahahaha...
                    Wait, are saying the 2015 Broncos defense wasn’t great?

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

They were great compared to defenses of any era, but 2015 offenses were much harder to stop than 2000 offenses and especially 1985 offenses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

Maybe you need to read it again, per usual?

Comment

• Oh right, the Broncos won SB 50 because of their HOF QB, not because of a historically elite D, lolol.

KC finally makes it to the Super Bowl for the first time in three generations, and their fans are spending the night before the game on a Broncos message board, lol. That makes me smile.

Comment

• After much deliberation, I'm going with the Niners to win a close one.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                              After much deliberation, I'm going with the Niners to win a close one.
                              I agree. Kittle is going to have a monster game.

Comment

Working...
                              X