Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saturday NFL Divisional Round - game thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post

    “Crying about how great” the Chiefs are. Makes sense, chief. Trust me, I don’t expect and couldn’t care less if you ever offer “validation.”

    You have the last part all wrong. If KC advances and continues to advance, I definitely win. You, meanwhile, lose no matter what happens. 4th straight missed postseason and you’ll be fortunate to even be above average anytime soon, much less a contender.
    Yup, we’ve had our misfortunes, and we will be watching the playoffs at home. Yup that’s sad!
    However, it could all be worthy if we get to watch the chiefs lose a playoff game yet again.
    Oh my! That’ll be terrible, wouldn’t it?!
    Thats why you act like you've been there and won before. Oh, wait!!!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post

      You're right, it really doesn't make sense. Nonetheless, you do it here almost every day. Shouldn't you just be enjoying your team's success? Why do you need validation from us so badly?

      Nah, I win no matter what today. Either I get to witness your meltdown (provided you have the self-respect to show yourself in the event of a loss, and I'm not convinced) or I win a lot of money on KC. To you, being respected by Broncos fans is even more important than the Chiefs winning, so you'll find a way to be upset at the end of the night.
      Bwahaha.....I really hope you aren’t being sincere about all this. That would be sad. But funny.

      Dont confuse the fact that I find it mildly entertaining here with needing validation from anyone. Trust me, I’d never expect you jokers to acknowledge anything the Chiefs do. They could win 3 straight SBs and you’d still offer some pathetic spin.

      The fact that you’d consider it a “win” if you lost a lot of money means I’ve already won. That’s some hilarious stuff.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post

        Bwahaha.....I really hope you aren’t being sincere about all this. That would be sad. But funny.

        Dont confuse the fact that I find it mildly entertaining here with needing validation from anyone. Trust me, I’d never expect you jokers to acknowledge anything the Chiefs do. They could win 3 straight SBs and you’d still offer some pathetic spin.

        The fact that you’d consider it a “win” if you lost a lot of money means I’ve already won. That’s some hilarious stuff.
        I promise nothing is as sad as a Chiefs fan spending every day on a Broncos forum seeking validation when his team is good.

        Also, please understand that "trust me" from a person with no self-respect makes no impression on me. You got a strong lady doth protest too much vibe to you all the time.

        Gambling money is entertainment money. You may not understand this, but the money's already gone when you stake it. So yeah, if I lose, it will be awesome. If I win, it will be awesome. I have the means to throw that money away if I want. Pretty awesome.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post

          I promise nothing is as sad as a Chiefs fan spending every day on a Broncos forum seeking validation when his team is good.

          Also, please understand that "trust me" from a person with no self-respect makes no impression on me. You got a strong lady doth protest too much vibe to you all the time.

          Gambling money is entertainment money. You may not understand this, but the money's already gone when you stake it. So yeah, if I lose, it will be awesome. If I win, it will be awesome. I have the means to throw that money away if I want. Pretty awesome.
          Let me put it to you this way...regardless of whether the money would be missed, I would never consider it “awesome” to lose a bundle on a Broncos loss.

          Good stuff. Tell us more about how Denver is our Super Bowl!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post

            Let me put it to you this way...regardless of whether the money would be missed, I would never consider it “awesome” to lose a bundle on a Broncos loss.

            Good stuff. Tell us more about how Denver is our Super Bowl!
            ...cool? You worry about your own finances.

            Great coverage there. Chiefs looking really good, Oyster! Come on over to the GDT and jump in the convo with your favorite fan base.
            Last edited by Aztec Bronco; 01-12-2020, 12:30 PM.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by peacepipe View Post
              You’re half right 😂 the amt of attempts yes. But when it comes to yards, Mahomes, Rodgers etc. would prove you wrong.
              like I said most QBs. there remains less than a handfulof QBs that can throw 40 times on the path 2 success.
              brees
              mahomes
              (brady* )
              rodgers
              and every now and then 40 passes will give the Bucs a victory.
              But more often than not, 40 + passes and 300 plus passing yards are associated with LOSING QBs !

              Comment

              Working...
              X