• Show
Clear All

• Divisional Round Playoff Games

Seattle @ Green Bay
    Minnesota @ San Francisco
    Houston @ KC
    Tennessee @ Baltimore

Who do you got?

Green Bay at home VS the 'hawks. I thought Philly would win against Seattle before Wentz went down...Seattle just doesn't strike me as a strong team. I don't think they are strong enough to win a road game against a healthy GB defense. GB offense isn't scary, but I suspect they'll be efficient enough .....as in not turning it over....to win. I think GB will commit to alot of zone, dare the seahawks to win with the run, and frustrate Wilson. GB 20, SEA 16.

Minny with the road upset again. I don't like the matchup for the niners. Minny had a good gameplan for Brees. I think they've got the kind of D that can frustrate the niners west coast passing/running attack while being able to grind away on offesne themselves. Minnesota in a defensive battle 13-12.

KC is going to crush the Texans. I don't care if you call it a homer pick....in the first meeting, bust ankle Mahomes was still putting up numbers. KC had a fumble right before the half Houston scored on, they had a fumble inside the 10 going in on another drive, ...a lot of stuff had to happen for Houston to get that result. KC was without a lot of guys that day too. in an example of "if you played that game 10 times, KC wins 9" .....Houston got their "1" in that regular season game. The 10 point spread isn't off. (PS....I'll take action -10....hit me up bitches!)

Tennessee is going to roll with the same strategy that they've been winning with now since Tannehill was put in....grind away with Henry, efficient passing with Tannehill. If Tennesse can get a lead and grind and eat clock, keeping Lamar on the bench...they can do this. I also just have a hunch that Lamar is a playoff choker. Tennesse 22, Baltimore 20. B more scores late, but can't get the 2 pointer.

NFC Title Game Minny at GB
    AFC Title Game Titans at KC

Kc and Baltimore. GB and Niners

Comment

Someone doesn’t seem to have the proper historical perspective when it comes to the Chiefs playing at home in the divisional round. How any Chiefs fan can be so confident in the playoffs is beyond me. Willful delusion? I’m not picking the Texans to win because I really don’t like them as a playoff team, but, at the same time, I strongly doubt that they will get “crushed”. Also that wishful thinking with the Ravens losing makes me laugh.

Comment

While i was wrong in 3 of 4 games last weekend... my Championship game winners contenders are all still intact but the match-ups dictates a change...

So,
        Green Bay
        49ers
        KC
        Ravens

all 1/2 seeds. I do think Seattle has a good shot in GB but i already picked GB winning SB.

Comment

Chefs are 1-7 in home playoff games since 1995...just sayin'

(and the 1 was last year against Indy)

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
            Someone doesn’t seem to have the proper historical perspective when it comes to the Chiefs playing at home in the divisional round. How any Chiefs fan can be so confident in the playoffs is beyond me. Willful delusion? I’m not picking the Texans to win because I really don’t like them as a playoff team, but, at the same time, I strongly doubt that they will get “crushed”. Also that wishful thinking with the Ravens losing makes me laugh.
            Take him up on his 10 point bet then otherwise you are just blowing smoke.

Comment

....so, Mahomes in his entire "History" is 1-0 in divisional playoff games at home. ....he's also 2-0 VS Lamar historically. He's 5-0 VS Denver.....these historical facts ought to be really disturbing to you since the gravity of history is a force that apparently can not be altered or overcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post

....so, Mahomes in his entire "History" is 1-0 in divisional playoff games at home. ....he's also 2-0 VS Lamar historically. He's 5-0 VS Denver.....these historical facts ought to be really disturbing to you since the gravity of history is a force that apparently can not be altered or overcome.
                History is longer than a couple years, and Mahomes isn’t playing an individual sport.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

Take him up on his 10 point bet then otherwise you are just blowing smoke.
                  Winning by 10 points isn’t what I call destroying someone, and I don’t bet. What is it with all the gambling addicts on the OM?

Comment

Seattle @ Green Bay
                    Houston @ KC
                    Tennessee @ Baltimore

Who do you got?
                    I got Green Bay over Seattle. I don't see them getting two road wins. 31-17

San Fran over Minn. They should just straight up beat them. 24-10

Ugh, KC is gonna kill Houston. I see KC going up big in the first half, like 24-6, then Houston starts to crawl back into it late just to lose 34-23.

Balt will wreck Tenn. They will go down big early taking Henry out of the game. 31-13

Comment

Titans at KC in the AFCCG would be hilarious just to watch Derrick Henry rumble for 188 yards again.

Comment

KC (and their fans) should not be taking anything for granted. Two of the remaining AFC teams have already beaten them, and the third (Baltimore) is more than capable of doing so, especially at home. And that's before even addressing the Andy Reid and Curse of Camarohead factors.

Comment

Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post
                          KC (and their fans) should not be taking anything for granted. Two of the remaining AFC teams have already beaten them, and the third (Baltimore) is more than capable of doing so, especially at home. And that's before even addressing the Andy Reid and Curse of Camarohead factors.
                          It’s going to be so much funnier though if they go into it cocky, and being dumb KC fans they will of course go into it cocky.

Comment

Seattle @ Green Bay
                            Houston @ KC
                            Tennessee @ Baltimore

Who do you got?

Green Bay at home VS the 'hawks. I thought Philly would win against Seattle before Wentz went down...Seattle just doesn't strike me as a strong team. I don't think they are strong enough to win a road game against a healthy GB defense. GB offense isn't scary, but I suspect they'll be efficient enough .....as in not turning it over....to win. I think GB will commit to alot of zone, dare the seahawks to win with the run, and frustrate Wilson. GB 20, SEA 16.

Minny with the road upset again. I don't like the matchup for the niners. Minny had a good gameplan for Brees. I think they've got the kind of D that can frustrate the niners west coast passing/running attack while being able to grind away on offesne themselves. Minnesota in a defensive battle 13-12.

KC is going to crush the Texans. I don't care if you call it a homer pick....in the first meeting, bust ankle Mahomes was still putting up numbers. KC had a fumble right before the half Houston scored on, they had a fumble inside the 10 going in on another drive, ...a lot of stuff had to happen for Houston to get that result. KC was without a lot of guys that day too. in an example of "if you played that game 10 times, KC wins 9" .....Houston got their "1" in that regular season game. The 10 point spread isn't off. (PS....I'll take action -10....hit me up bitches!)

Tennessee is going to roll with the same strategy that they've been winning with now since Tannehill was put in....grind away with Henry, efficient passing with Tannehill. If Tennesse can get a lead and grind and eat clock, keeping Lamar on the bench...they can do this. I also just have a hunch that Lamar is a playoff choker. Tennesse 22, Baltimore 20. B more scores late, but can't get the 2 pointer.

NFC Title Game Minny at GB
                            AFC Title Game Titans at KC
                            KC 19-0.....KC and Mahomes breaking all the scoring and passing records.....Multiple consecutive Lombardis for KC beginning with last year....Maybe you should stop making predictions for awhile. 🤣

Comment

History is longer than a couple years, and Mahomes isn’t playing an individual sport.
                              sometimes you say sensable things , usually they come without insult or hostility,
                              just like this one.

Comment

Working...
                              X